Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting LCynic , for me it was Caddy..... Still pisses me off
I know he ended up staying with his club but surely the biggest one we've chased (and lost) recently is Boak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful, we've addressed our late game fadeouts.

For some reason North Melbourne have always been a bogey team for the Hawks. You beat us in our 2008 and 14 Premiership season. Apart from that 100 point win a few years ago, we've had some close contests over the years. I rate North Melbourne's list. I see them as a threat to our chances this year. I certainly wouldn't want to play North Melbourne in the finals.

For some reason North Melbourne have always been a bogey team for the Hawks. You beat us in our 2008 and 14 Premiership season. Apart from that 100 point win a few years ago, we've had some close contests over the years. I rate North Melbourne's list. I see them as a threat to our chances this year. I certainly wouldn't want to play North Melbourne in the finals.
Hawthorn is one team I hate playing, however we seem to manage quite well against you guys regardless of how we're going at the time.

100 was an out of the box performance, absolutely everything went right for Buddy that day and some of the Hawks players played exceptionally perfect games.

Rule that out and theres been some awesome contests the last 5 yrs.

100 was an out of the box performance, absolutely everything went right for Buddy that day and some of the Hawks players played exceptionally perfect games.

We actually started well. Controlled general play but were incredibly wasteful when trying to go into attack.

The rest of the game of course, is history.

Hawthorn is one team I hate playing, however we seem to manage quite well against you guys regardless of how we're going at the time.

Rule that out and theres been some awesome contests the last 5 yrs.

Certainly. During Clarkson's coaching career, North Melbourne are one of only a few teams that have beaten us consistently. I don't know what it is, but North Melbourne have got a game-plan that can exploit ours on their day.

2005: North Melboune defeated Hawthorn twice in Round 5 and Round 16
2006: North Melbourne defeated Hawthorn in Round 3
2007: North Melbourne defeated Hawthorn in the Semi Final
2008: North Melbourne defeated Hawthorn in Round 13
2010: North Melbourne defeated Hawthorn in Round 5
2014: North Melbourne defeated Hawthorn in Round 16

Head to Head since 2005: North Melbourne: 7 wins - Hawthorn 7 wins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back