Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know the story behind Guthrie taking Juddy's jumper?

The story was on faceache this morning, via Foxsports. Guthrie said Judd was his hero growing up and he thought he'd ask if he'd be willing to swap jumpers post match, if the opportunity arose, which it did, and to which Judd said "yeah, why not?"

The story was on faceache this morning, via Foxsports. Guthrie said Judd was his hero growing up and he thought he'd ask if he'd be willing to swap jumpers post match, if the opportunity arose, which it did, and to which Judd said "yeah, why not?"
Bet Juddy can't wait to hang that Cam Guthrie jumper over the mantelpiece.

So that is what he was doing with Adams... : firm look :

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to happen. The AFL spoil them rotten with everything and ta daaaaaaaa, a quality team. "Campaigners" (god I hate using that term as a substitute for ****) :cry:

Hope the orange "campaigners" fold somehow. Campaigners.

Campaigners.

Campaigners.

Noticed Laidley in the picture next to Malthouse, didn't realise he had gone to Carlton. His resume is looking a bit shocking towards the end of his coaching time with us, then going to Port in the Primus days and now Carlton. I feel for him, is it coincidence?

Noticed Laidley in the picture next to Malthouse, didn't realise he had gone to Carlton. His resume is looking a bit shocking towards the end of his coaching time with us, then going to Port in the Primus days and now Carlton. I feel for him, is it coincidence?
The reason he's at Caaaaaaarlton is because he'd worked with Mick before at Collingwood right before he became our senior coach. When Malthouse got to Carlton he put a few of his cronies on.

Will probably be interim coach when they sack mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back