Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malthouse isn't the problem with the club (though he isn't helping).

The player culture isn't ****ed because of the coach or players but because of the CLUB's culture from the board down. ******* Edelstene in the box. A new coach isn't going to achieve dick unless the board turns a new leaf or is replaced outright.

I'm sure the additional millions earnt by Mick since returning to coaching will help soothe the emotional hurt. He's covered his grandkids' education costs and ensured he and his missus can enjoy the odd sojourn to the Tropics in their remaining years. He'll be back in the media in no time anyway.

I'm sure the additional millions earnt by Mick since returning to coaching will help soothe the emotional hurt. He's covered his grandkids' education costs and ensured he and his missus can enjoy the odd sojourn to the Tropics in their remaining years. He'll be back in the media in no time anyway.

I'm imagining it now. Malthouse replacing Tony Jones for channel 7 and questioning the other coaches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enter Laids

Sounds like an instruction in a really disturbing text based adventure game.

>>enter laids
>>YOU ARE STILL SOBER
>>drink mead
>>YOU CONSUME A TANKARD OF MEAD
>>check eyes
>>YOU ARE NOW WEARING BEER GOGGLES
>>enter laids
>>YOU ENTER DEAN LAIDLEY

Sounds like an instruction in a really disturbing text based adventure game.

>>enter laids
>>YOU ARE STILL SOBER
>>drink mead
>>YOU CONSUME A TANKARD OF MEAD
>>check eyes
>>YOU ARE NOW WEARING BEER GOGGLES
>>enter laids
>>YOU ENTER DEAN LAIDLEY
>>cast Tempo Footy
>>YOU LIFT THE BALL WAY ABOVE YOUR HEAD

11295728_847892798631057_2475513513786346803_n.jpg

Statement from Mick Malthouse
May 26, 2015 5:37 PM

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-26/statement-from-mick-malthouse

Firstly I wish to thank the Carlton Football Club for my brief time at the club and I wish the team well for the remainder of the season.

More generally I want to thank the AFL and the wider football community for allowing me to be part of their game, and for their continued support over the past 40 odd years. I have loved it all, the good and the bad.

I wish to thank all the players, coaches, assistants, football staff, presidents, directors, club volunteers, fans and everyone who has helped me and worked with me in my journey in this great game. I particularly thank my most recent team which has had to endure more than necessary in this difficult recent time.

It has been a varied career which has taken me the breadth of this great country and I believe the game, and I, have matured greatly during the past decades.

This concludes my coaching journey but I will enjoy viewing the game from afar and its progress.

I particularly want to thank my family who have been resilient and loyal beyond the call of duty at all times. I look forward to enjoying some of the spare time I now have as a family more than ever before.

To the media I wish you well - despite our constant battlefield......you might even miss me!

I bear no grudges and I have no regrets. I have achieved some amazing football highs with some wonderful people and endured tough times with great support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back