Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I'm not OK with what Mitchell did. I'm fine with fans sticking the boots in to other fans, or heckling the players, but Mitchell is one of their peers and that s**t is not cool. I don't think he should be formally punished for it by the AFL, but I'm more than happy for the media to dish out some s**t on him for it. As always though the media will go further than they need to and turn it into a ******* joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard on triple m that Troy Menzel was subbed in the 3rd quarter after hurting his knee in the 1st. Hopefully it's not a similar situation to the Clay Smith one earlier in the year.

Jacobs? If you pull on a royal blue and white guernsey next weekend you should be running through Ablett at any chance you get.
Of course, but Jacobs will be wearing him like a glove you'd expect. Needs to get into him at every opportunity.

To be fair though I don't think Ablett's shoulder is an issue at all.

Sounds like the best way to beat the Suns this weekend is to put lines of cocaine on the boundary line...

Followed up with a Robbie Fowler goal celebration.

End%20of%20the%20line:%20Robbie%20Fowler%20was%20banned%20for%20pretending%20to%20snort%20cocaine%20against%20Everton.%20%3Cbr%3E%3C-br%3EPicture%20by%20Jack%20Dawes..jpg

Reiwoldt was brilliant last night.

Could've been a Roo too.

Geeze, we've missed a lot of good players from our affiliates who were playing right under our noses.

Issac Smith. Michael Barlow (both for North Ballarat). And Riewoldt who was at the Mariners.

Add those 3 to our side and we'd be challenging right now.
Agree, just a minor correction.
Barlow played for Werribee IIRC, and Riewoldt for Tassie Devils? Our VFL affiliate. Mariners are their U18 side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back