Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt for comparing. More as in, Reiwoldt is a above average forward while Hansen is an average defender.
One of the best intercept defenders in the comp champ.

Yep, doesnt make him one of the best defenders tho.
I'd argue it makes him highly valuable. Considering that scoring is generated more from turnover currently than at any other time in living memory an elite intercept defender is worth their weight in gold.

Hansen is a gun and much underrated by the opposition fans and media alike. However, I think it's very hard to argue he's better than Riewoldt without our blue and white bias getting in the way. Riewoldt is certainly a superior player to Hansen imo and has much more natural talent.

Hansen is a gun and much underrated by the opposition fans and media alike. However, I think it's very hard to argue he's better than Riewoldt without our blue and white bias getting in the way. Riewoldt is certainly a superior player to Hansen imo and has much more natural talent.

Yeh. I love Lachie but this is kinda awkward..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Runners on the field, coaching and guarding space for the majority of every quarter is a bad look, Sydney are the main culprits courtesy of Nick Davis, but Port have decided to go man on man in that dept too, umpires should not be ignoring the practice

Runners are now used to set up defensive structures and coach.

I'd argue it makes him highly valuable. Considering that scoring is generated more from turnover currently than at any other time in living memory an elite intercept defender is worth their weight in gold.
What Im saying there are players that do both. Rance gets a lot of intercept ball and is a good 1 on 1 defender. Just being great at intercept marks isnt really better than 2 colemans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back