Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread on the main board. Geelong poster blaming clubs like North for geelong having to play at Etihad and their subsequent monetary losses and debt.

Worth a read.

New thread on the main board. Geelong poster blaming clubs like North for geelong having to play at Etihad and their subsequent monetary losses and debt.

Worth a read.
No it's not.

And someone should bring up the millions in taxpayer money drained into Kardinia by two previous Victorian governments. Self-entitled shits.

No it's not.

And someone should bring up the millions in taxpayer money drained into Kardinia by two previous Victorian governments. Self-entitled shits.
Not worth reading, but worth ranting in ;)

Worth a read.

That's what they get for signing up to the same stadium deal as us. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice of them to decide that.

As if they had a choice.

Lol just heard on the news the woman has refused to sign a statement prepared by Richmond because she believed they watered down what happened significantly.

shniko11

Beneath the blue and white
Nov 6, 2015
Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gillon: Brendan i'm sure u'll handle this..

Brendan Gale: Sure

Vic Police: Hi Brendan just letting u know we will be investigating the incident involving Martin.

Brendan: Sure u are

Vic Police: Thanks for them Corporate Tickets Brendan my boys are Tiger supporters. Oh i'm sure they will appreciate them signed posters.

Brendan: Gillon Done and Dusted.

Gillon: Sweet

Last edited:
Screenshot_2015-12-12-21-24-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back