The numpty questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May the 4th is known as Star Wars Day. So people say "May The Fourth Be With You"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why? Did the UN decide it like they decide on International xxx Day or was it just the result of PR department efforts at Lucas Films or something?

But why? Did the UN decide it like they decide on International xxx Day or was it just the result of PR department efforts at Lucas Films or something?

More because there is such a large fan base that they created it (the day) and the support behind it grew as well. Also I think all the movies were released in May.

Also any idea why the forum has been turned off for tapatalk compatibility?

It's still working on one of my android devices, but not the other. Last week it was the other way round.

Also any idea why the forum has been turned off for tapatalk compatibility?

I believe the latest version of the forum software doesn't play nicely with Tapatalk. It may have seen it's last days here.

I believe the latest version of the forum software doesn't play nicely with Tapatalk. It may have seen it's last days here.

pretty crap considering I paid for tapatalk so I can use it for this forum alone. not happy

Hey mods, what is the go with splitting all the threads? Software issue?

Just thought the threads needed to be refreshed.

Just thought the threads needed to be refreshed.

OK - no worries. I prefer to have a single thread as it is easier to look back on and follow the conversation - just my 2c though. I know we used to have to close threads due to a software issue and sometimes it is a good way to stop a nasty conversation from continuing.

...and sometimes it is a good way to stop a nasty conversation from continuing.
Aye, because the thread subscriptions break and people lose the thread (pun intended).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If tapatalk no longer works, how else do we view BF on mobile?
It was working OK on my phone through the browser - reasonably responsive.

I'm aware of that but was referring more to apps BF is available on, if any. Sorry to shout you guys down ;)
Well that's a fine how do you do! :p
giphy.gif

I hope it is never reinstated until the "Posted from my Casio Pocket Calculator using Tapatalk" signature crap is removed once and for all.

That can be disabled - one of the first things I did. Only people to blame there is anyone who didn't do so. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back