The numpty questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was just messing with ya/carrying on a bad inside joke. Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

It is actually Josh Green.

I.e. Todd Banfield 2.0 with new features including "pick the ball up at pace", "midfield functionality" and "greatly reduced bugs which often caused ball movement chains to break down when he received the ball".

Nah, doing something on pay, something to do with a few selected young blokes becoming contracted footy players, something along those lines.
I want to say "the recruit" but I'm not positive.

Can you ignore a moderator?
RCDtFRt.gif

Academy question - there is a line going around on the main board thread that we only get to take one pick a year from the academy (although it is always from a sydney poster about themselves) - is that different down there, them being deflective, the anticipated mooted change or just plain wrong as I was under the impression you could take as many as you had picks for and wanted ....

Academy question - there is a line going around on the main board thread that we only get to take one pick a year from the academy (although it is always from a sydney poster about themselves) - is that different down there, them being deflective, the anticipated mooted change or just plain wrong as I was under the impression you could take as many as you had picks for and wanted ....
Just plain wrong. Could be the mooted change, but there's been no actual indication that's the case at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he is our best defender, but do you think we'd ever consider playing patfull up forward with/without Merrett? I remember him playing forward a few years ago and he was quite good. I know it's a bit of robbing peter to pay Paul, but after years of being an elite defender and playing on most of the competitions best forwards, he may be a little more astute in finding space and leading than most of the other KPP we have on the list.

If we were to bid on Lachie Weller with our second round pick and the Suns were determined to take him would next available mean they are forced to use their first round pick to secure him or they are still able to use their second round pick to trump us?

There will be no bidding for Weller. He isn't eligible to be taken as an Academy player. He has to go in the draft.

Hypothetically, if the Suns did have academy dibs on him, they'd had to match our bid with their next pick... i.e. if we bidded second, they could take him with their second.

Just picked up my Quarter Pounder for this week and was reminded again that those maccas kids have no idea whether we won a quarter or not - no idea I tells ya! You could flash your membership card after a 100 point shellacking at the hands of Port in Adelaide and they'd hand over the burger. Really, I'm telling you, they would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back