The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perspective: Delly's annual wage is higher than every player in the AFL.

Well maybe not Ablett. But then again Delly is getting $USD. This is getting too complicated.

I'll be back in 3 months.
With expected front loading, Tom Boyd probably earns more next year. :p

Interesting with Goran there, I thought they might have kept him..

Goran said he was happy for Zoran to go get some playing time.... supposedly

Miami are just cutting their tax bill

Kobe Bryant could play some minutes at power forward for the Los Angeles Lakers this season.

Jordan Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell and Lou Williams will receive a significant portion of the backcourt minutes, leaving Bryant at small forward and even power forward.

"If we don't get another guard, then Kobe's in that mix," Scott said. "I'm kind of going through those scenarios. But not necessarily as far as who's starting and who doesn't ... I think (Bryant) will play more three than two. If we can get him at the elbows and at the mid-post, the more effective he'll be. I don't think he needs to be using up the whole 94-foot floor. If we can cut that down some, I think that saves his legs as much as possible. But if we can get him where he operates best, which to me is elbows on each area, top of the key, at the pinch post, at the mid-post, then I think he can be real effective for us."

LEL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
That's the one. The assorted meme images for no apparent reason, the "holiday road toll" comment, the weird ranty post about Jesus' birth date...all of it just poetic. An intellectual far beyond his time.

Genuine lol, I'd completely forgotten that pearler - the man's an artist.

Ah because that's what he is worth

Delly's contract has been poorly understood.

$1 million is just the base salary - he gets an additional 500k for every opposition player he bumps off.

Have often wondered who this Mead guy that cops a lot of crap on here is. Managed to find his old BF account.

Meltdown located. I understand now.

My favourite was him campaigning to play Dwight and Asik together. Fair call I suppose. But then he started abusing anyone who said it wouldnt work as d1 ckheads. He even started diagramming plays where Asik would be throwing lobs to Dwight and the whole league would be pwnz00red.

Asik was traded weeks later.

You can watch your AFL team play in the Fina...

Hmmm.
mark-wahlberg-rage-quits-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kobe Bryant could play some minutes at power forward for the Los Angeles Lakers this season.

Jordan Clarkson, D'Angelo Russell and Lou Williams will receive a significant portion of the backcourt minutes, leaving Bryant at small forward and even power forward.

"If we don't get another guard, then Kobe's in that mix," Scott said. "I'm kind of going through those scenarios. But not necessarily as far as who's starting and who doesn't ... I think (Bryant) will play more three than two. If we can get him at the elbows and at the mid-post, the more effective he'll be. I don't think he needs to be using up the whole 94-foot floor. If we can cut that down some, I think that saves his legs as much as possible. But if we can get him where he operates best, which to me is elbows on each area, top of the key, at the pinch post, at the mid-post, then I think he can be real effective for us."

LEL

Just read this as well.

peternorth

Your franchise is f***ed.

Just read this as well.

peternorth

Your franchise is f***ed.

happy to see kobe work the post. he has so many weapons in his game, he can apply them using his craftiness and guile.
i dont think he'll reach the defensive heights he once did anymore.

lakers will win the title again. sometime

My favourite was him campaigning to play Dwight and Asik together. Fair call I suppose. But then he started abusing anyone who said it wouldnt work as d1 ckheads. He even started diagramming plays where Asik would be throwing lobs to Dwight and the whole league would be pwnz00red.

Asik was traded weeks later.
Don't forget about him saying LaMarcus Aldridge for Omer Asik was a good deal.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/g...g-scale-of-nba-mediocrity/?ex_cid=GrantlandFB

“You have two minutes to decide: ‘Do I want to do this trade?’” says Polk, one of five men atop Charlotte’s decision tree.2 “You don’t have a day. You don’t have hours. After all the intelligence we’d done, we were comfortable with Frank. But now you have two minutes to decide if you make this trade, who you’re gonna take at no. 16, or maybe no. 20, and we haven’t been focusing on that range. In fantasy basketball, it sounds great: ‘Oh my god, they could have gotten all those picks.’ But in the real world, I’m not sure it makes us better.”

If you haven't done due diligence on at least the top 20 players in the draft, you aren't doing your job right

Polk argues drafting extra players might have cramped Charlotte’s roster space. “We didn’t have enough spots after picking up Spencer Hawes, Jeremy Lamb, and Batum,” Polk says. “Even if someone wants to give me first-round picks, what am I going to do with them?”

As Zach points out, this is gibberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back