The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you misunderstood my state of mind :p

Oh no, I quite understood - I just wanted you to goad you into saying something more explicitly derogatory about the Knicks ;)

On an unrelated topic, I believe congratulations are in order - unless my eyes deceive me, BoshtrichBurger is no longer a 'liking' eunuch! Good to have you back brah :thumbsu:

Yes and no

I love Tony Allen. But would I pay him 13 million a year? Probably not. Same with mkg

Same with Tristan Thompson tbh

That said the cap jumps, and Charlotte over paying him slightly doesn't hurt them as they are unlikely to get a marquee free agents
Yeh correct, but rememebr 13 mil now is like 8 mil previously.

Oh no, I quite understood - I just wanted you to goad you into saying something more explicitly derogatory about the Knicks ;)

On an unrelated topic, I believe congratulations are in order - unless my eyes deceive me, BoshtrichBurger is no longer a 'liking' eunuch! Good to have you back brah :thumbsu:

Out on bail fresh outta jail BigBasket dreamin'

Firstly if he is guilty he deserves to rot in hell. Having said that it seems odd to me that it's for money and not the crime. From the general publics point of view it looks like a money grab that she hopes he will settle out of court.

Firstly if he is guilty he deserves to rot in hell. Having said that it seems odd to me that it's for money and not the crime. From the general publics point of view it looks like a money grab that she hopes he will settle out of court.

Wait, so a guy raps her but she doesn't press criminal charges because she "doesn't want to see Rose get jail time"?

#hoesgonnahoe

I understand what you guys are saying but the difference in burden of proof required between a criminal and civil case means that often it can be very very difficult trying to chase a criminal conviction in these types of cases, particularly when it occurs so far after the fact (which is very common and understandable from the position of the victim) means that you cant just put the focus on it being a civil case.
---

Clearly its a matter of innocence until proven guilty, but there must still be an acknowledgement from his club and the league of the seriosuness of this and its not something that should be ignored or casually brushed aside.

Like a Rose 3 ball.

(Insert Mike Sheahan face)

MikeLolin.png

Rest of the league be like
9foL8FD.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to the latest Lowe post. Basketball and Seinfeld. Perfect.

Olshey was impressive in the quiz - but missed a couple of easy ones in Cartwright and Pepsi and Ring Dings.

With Simmons gone The Lowe Post is the only Grantland podcast worth listening to at the moment. Jalen and Jacoby in the off season just talk about s**t "music".

Stephen A suggests Melo is recruiting KD for next season, and there's a chance Kobe may come for a year as well....

He then quantifies that by saying it probably wont hppen... but to even give that air time? Lel

Yep that's just what the Knicks need, Kobe :confused:

That's like putting a rumour out that Carlton will sign Dustin Fletcher.

I actually think Kobe would be good if he was willing to play 20-25 minutes a night and was a teams 3rd option on offence.

Problem is his ego wouldn't let him do that.

Not that I'm having a go at him. His ego is one of the reasons he's the second best SG of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back