The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it working now. Holy s**t the reffing display has been abhorrent. Lauvergne looks like he is about to throttle them.
Bad calls in a game involving the Clippers. Who would have thunk it!

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
Honestly very happy with that performance, missing our best player and a key in Nurkic and getting shafted by the refs.

Lauvergne and Jokic look ready to go, Mudiay going to take time but showed signs too.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Henson gets a $44 million extension with the Bucks - be interesting to see how that one works out.

Also makes for a pretty interesting comparison with Tristan 'max me out' Thompson.
I actually don't mind that deal for Henson, he's shown good promise but just needs to get stronger and add a bit more size.

Would rather Henson's deal than 3/53M for Thompson who's nothing more than a glorified rebounder.

SloaneysDanger

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 26, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Liverpool, Cavaliers
Henson gets a $44 million extension with the Bucks - be interesting to see how that one works out.

Also makes for a pretty interesting comparison with Tristan 'max me out' Thompson.

I'm at the point where he can just go. He isn't worth as much as he and his agent have asked for throughout this whole saga. It's absolutely ridiculous how they think he's worth a max contract.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I actually don't mind that deal for Henson, he's shown good promise but just needs to get stronger and add a bit more size.

Would rather Henson's deal than 3/53M for Thompson who's nothing more than a glorified rebounder.

He's an interesting player, pretty unorthodox - certainly played well in the playoffs.

Agreed re. Thompson. Faried's another point of reference.

I'm at the point where he can just go. He isn't worth as much as he and his agent have asked for throughout this whole saga. It's absolutely ridiculous how they think he's worth a max contract.

It's a real acid test for GM LeBron - does he want a loaded Cleveland team, or does he want Brand LeBron (ie Rich Paul) to stand for $$ above all else?

Dislocated shoulder for MKG. Sweet start to the season.

Ugh, you guys are cursed.

Of all Charlotte's iffy draft picks, he's the one I'd like to see succeed.

smashh

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Trail Blazers
This Heat team can be good though.. Damn

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside
Winslow
Chalmers
McBob

That's a real nice 8 man rotation and then with STAT, Green, Andersen, Ennis who will play situationally. No reason not to be top 4 in East.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
This Heat team can be good though.. Damn

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside
Winslow
Chalmers
McBob

That's a real nice 8 man rotation and then with STAT, Green, Andersen, Ennis who will play situationally. No reason not to be top 4 in East.

There's plenty of reasons, three of their main guys (Wade, Bosh, Deng) haven't been the pinnacle of health in recent years.

Doesn't look that awkward to me, looks like just face-planted.

was gonna say the same thing.

i agree with you sloaney. yes he's an effective rebounder, but at the end of the day do you want MORE MONEY to play on a team with less chance at a ring, or less money to play with Dellys Cavs?

PS: will you change your username now that danger is left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back