The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of rap albums sold.

lou_rap.bmp
<<
hqdefault.jpg
Number of girlfriends?

Haha yeah some glorious comments on FB etc. about it, dudes finally lost his mind :D

Absolutely glorious

Threatening KD.... KD is lying....

I dont talk to him at all - he takes it literally lol
My brother it does not fit, you are in no position to question my credibility... lol
Offended by the personal attack... even better

Last edited:
Belenelli 32 points including some very clutch shots down the stretch in the 4th and overtime, he did it so lackadaisically too.
Rondo was solid and unselfish in limited game time, Boogie was great against outmatched opponents. Gay and McLemore were terrible but all in all both teams didn't get out of second gear. Good to see Collison back and effective too.

Mo Harkless will be one hell of a pick up for Portland, such an underrated player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Belenelli 32 points including some very clutch shots down the stretch in the 4th and overtime, he did it so lackadaisically too.
Rondo was solid and unselfish in limited game time, Boogie was great against outmatched opponents. Gay and McLemore were terrible but all in all both teams didn't get out of second gear. Good to see Collison back and effective too.

Mo Harkless will be one hell of a pick up for Portland, such an underrated player.

Bellinelli is a great pickup, wish the Nuggets had got him.

Paul George still killing it. Really happy with KCP and Stanley Johnson's start. Johnson has been playing back up point guard too.

Greg Monroe is now Greg Monroe Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back