The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Put down the 20 Harley Bennell
5911887.jpg

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Hipster Doofus isn't going to be happy with this.

* this. * this inept piece of s**t that ghosts around as a professional organisation. I care, the fans care; but clearly the front office don't, what the absolute * direction are they throwing us under now?

Thompson and Landry's contracts, yeah fine.
Stauskas?! s**t move, give him more than eight ******* minutes a game and you'd see him flourish. He's smart and creative and will be a gun in this league. ******* seething with that, what an absolute campaigner of an embarrassment that is with all the 'war room' talk last year when we drafted him. ******* inept *s.

And then, and then ******* THEN; we decide to bend over and swap first rounders with Philly FOR TWO ******* YEARS?!?!?!?! Complete rogering, complete and utter assault of the sphincter. No lube. Partially ****ed crippled we are and for absolutely no reason. None at all. I can't even think of a word that conveys my frustration. campaigners.

And the best bit is, we didn't even get the rights to the highly rated Saric. We got two blokes named Arturas Gudiatis and Luka Mirtovic...that was brutal to type. Who the * ARE THOSE MUPPETS AND WHY ARE THEY WORTH SO MUCH.

Actually I forgot the best bit. Rondo. Eliis. Rondo or Eliis. Those are our targets apparently, thats what we've humiliated ourselves for.

I want to kill myself.

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Sacramento traded a multitude of assets to get cap space they don't even know they'll be able to spend on players they don't even know will be worth it.

Bullshit. People laugh at us. It would take a miracle for any of this to work out well.

Kramer1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
**** this. **** this inept piece of s**t that ghosts around as a professional organisation. I care, the fans care; but clearly the front office don't, what the absolute **** direction are they throwing us under now?

Stauskas?! s**t move, give him more than eight ******* minutes a game and you'd see him flourish. He's smart and creative and will be a gun in this league. ******* seething with that, what an absolute campaigner of an embarrassment that is with all the 'war room' talk last year when we drafted him. ******* inept ******s.

And then, and then ******* THEN; we decide to bend over and swap first rounders with Philly FOR TWO ******* YEARS?!?!?!?! Complete rogering, complete and utter assault of the sphincter. No lube. Partially stuffed crippled we are and for absolutely no reason. None at all. I can't even think of a word that conveys my frustration. campaigners.

And the best bit is, we didn't even get the rights to the highly rated Saric. We got two blokes named Arturas Gudiatis and Luka Mirtovic...that was brutal to type. Who the **** ARE THOSE MUPPETS AND WHY ARE THEY WORTH SO MUCH.

Actually I forgot the best bit. Rondo. Eliis. Rondo or Eliis. Those are our targets apparently, thats what we've humiliated ourselves for.

I want to kill myself.
If it helps the two years of swapping R1's may not put the Kings at much of a disadvantage.

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
I actually wouldnt he surprised if Rondo has a good season next year. He just doesnt fit at the Kings with their lack of shooters

Jun 18, 2008
Hewett, Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
MUFC,BristolR, GB,Duke,LAA,NYK
**** this. **** this inept piece of s**t that ghosts around as a professional organisation. I care, the fans care; but clearly the front office don't, what the absolute **** direction are they throwing us under now?

Stauskas?! s**t move, give him more than eight ******* minutes a game and you'd see him flourish. He's smart and creative and will be a gun in this league. ******* seething with that, what an absolute campaigner of an embarrassment that is with all the 'war room' talk last year when we drafted him. ******* inept ******s.

And then, and then ******* THEN; we decide to bend over and swap first rounders with Philly FOR TWO ******* YEARS?!?!?!?! Complete rogering, complete and utter assault of the sphincter. No lube. Partially stuffed crippled we are and for absolutely no reason. None at all. I can't even think of a word that conveys my frustration. campaigners.

And the best bit is, we didn't even get the rights to the highly rated Saric. We got two blokes named Arturas Gudiatis and Luka Mirtovic...that was brutal to type. Who the **** ARE THOSE MUPPETS AND WHY ARE THEY WORTH SO MUCH.

I want to kill myself.
U can be my rage friend

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
It scares me that Wes Johnson is likely our next free agent target, and he will probably cost like 7 mil a year.

Anyone watched him lately? Is he serviceable?

Would love to somehow get PJ Tucker from the Suns if they need cap space.

It scares me that Wes Johnson is likely our next free agent target, and he will probably cost like 7 mil a year.

Anyone watched him lately? Is he serviceable?

Would love to somehow get PJ Tucker from the Suns if they need cap space.
I hope we're in the situation where we need the cap space!

L Dizz

Team Captain
Jun 26, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The issue is once he had all those big men locked up he didn't need to take more big men with later picks. He'd have been excused for swinging for the rafters with all remaining picks as flyers on guards/wing.
2 of those 4 big men he took in the second round (picks 47 and 60) he just swapped for a guard that went at number 8 last year. I'd say that's a pretty good result. And one of the remaining 2 big guys he traded for 2 future second rounders, which can be used either in the draft or as part of trade.

So all up I'd say he did pretty well with all those second rounders.

Hipster Doofus

Bigfooty's Neighbour
Feb 14, 2011
Apartment 5B
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
2 of those 4 big men he took in the second round (picks 47 and 60) he just swapped for a guard that went at number 8 last year. I'd say that's a pretty good result. And one of the remaining 2 big guys he traded for 2 future second rounders, which can be used either in the draft or as part of trade.

So all up I'd say he did pretty well with all those second rounders.

I cringe everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back