The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised we didn't throw Tutt in too.

They couldn't take both in the PSD, they presumably traded Jones so they could pick up Tutt.

Feeling mixed about seeing Cooney go, Was one of my favourite players but just can't run both ways with his knee. Glad to see Biggs come in, looks good.

For all the drama surrounding the Dogs in the last week I think they did really well out of this draft. Just need to get the back room stuff in order and they could be alright in a few years. If I was them I'd be considering picking up a few delisted mature age players too, need a bit of physicality to go with their youth. Could do worse than getting Mitch Robinson as a mature age rookie.

Boyd and Biggs, 5 picks in top 50 and Cordy at 64 (rated in the top 25 by some). I think we've done alright. Just need a coach now.

Lost a fair bit of experience in Griffen, Higgins and Cooney, but only with Ryan will we have missing impact.

Exciting times ahead.

Boyd and Biggs, 5 picks in top 50 and Cordy at 64 (rated in the top 25 by some). I think we've done alright. Just need a coach now.

Lost a fair bit of experience in Griffen, Higgins and Cooney, but only with Ryan will we have missing impact.

Exciting times ahead.

Biggs will be a very good player, you've done very well in trade period.

Would be amazing to see an A-league coach go on to manage a Prem side.

Would be a great story and really break through in an area Australia has been lacking. We have no top line managers when there is nothing to logically suggest why we shouldn't have any.

Exciting times ahead.

Pretty keen to get the coach in now and see what changes he makes.

Who do you think are likely at this stage? Tudor or Dew for mine, if we're set on experience Bomber or even Rocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty keen to get the coach in now and see what changes he makes.

Who do you think are likely at this stage? Tudor or Dew for mine, if we're set on experience Bomber or even Rocket.

Dew's already ruled himself out, which is cool(not much of a fan). Bombers probably not interested in us and Rocket:confused: maybe if it was 2005 again, the games gone past him.

I'm hoping for either for Monty or Ratten.

Dew's already ruled himself out, which is cool(not much of a fan). Bombers probably not interested in us and Rocket:confused: maybe if it was 2005 again, the games gone past him.

I'm hoping for either for Monty or Ratten.

Yeah I can't see Bomber being interested either. If Rocket never coached us before I think he'd be the perfect candidate, there's no reason he shouldn't be considered. Don't like Monty or Ratten, Monty was too close to the players and was apparently a major part of the problem we had. Don't rate Ratten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back