The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. I agree.

Slow It Down is their best song.

I really enjoy Dead Sea, too. Although not as good as the others.

You should check out The Head And The Heart.

I'll listen to those in a second. I think the other one I love of theirs is called the Submarine. I may have the wrong title.

Playing FIFA with my music playing through the Bose is one of life's greatest pleasures!

I'll listen to those in a second. I think the other one I love of theirs is called the Submarine. I may have the wrong title.

Playing FIFA with my music playing through the Bose is one of life's greatest pleasures!
Download the entire album right now. Seriosuly, right now. One of the best albums I've heard, and one of my favourites of all time.

Last edited:
Download the entire album right now. Seriosuly, right now. One of the best albums, and one of my favourites of all time.
I actually did. I'm going through my old iPhone and completely forgot they were on there. Get to re listen to the album as though I'm hearing it for the first time again :)

I actually did. I'm going through my old iPhone and completely forgot they were on there. Get to re listen to the album as though I'm hearing it for the first time again :)
It's great. Stubborn Love is fantastic too.

Take it to the Limit by the Eagles is also great! I forgot about all this music!
Seen them live. Twice. I want to go again next year. Their harmonies are brilliant.

This has been on high rotation lately.

But this

or this, are my favourite Eagles tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back