The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh bummer, that's annoying! Did any of their handheld devices hook up with the PS3?

I haven't got the PS4, don't have enough time with work anymore to validate spending the money. Thought if it was something I could hook up with the PS3 it would be worthwhile. Would you recommend it knowing it would only be standalone? I'm guessing it's not that great for sports games?

Yeah I think there's only a few sports games, I find value in it but I love gaming and have alot of dead time at work I need to kill and the Vita does wonders. It's really an individual thing.

I didn't find the characters likable in the slightest. MM looked bloody weird being that thin and hair in ponytail. I might give it another shot, I'll see how I go. Apparently it's great though. I turned it off with 2 mins to go in first episode.

BIT USA, Dancing In The Dark & Born To Run?
Born in the USA, Dancing in the dark and Glory Days. Dancing in the dark was the only one he did when I saw him :(

You see I kinda like him when he is covering really good songs. Maybe that's just cos he is a great performer but his original music just doesnt do it for me. But when he covers great songs like Friday on my Mind, Dont Change, Highway to Hell etc you can see how good he is up on stage.

Having said that, all three on the songs i mentioned, the originals are still far better.
I like them all, both as covers and the originals. The covers are different, I wouldn't say far better.

Yeah be hard pressed to find a better entertainer/better stage presence than him.

Oh he did The Bee Gees too to open the Brisbane Show :D

Yeah not going to lie. Springsteen sounds average to me.

Then again all rock sounds average to me.

The evolving conversation. Does anyone have any covers that are better than the original?
Just off the top of my head

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World
Faith No More - Easy
Quiet Riot - Cum on Feel The Noise
The Black Crowes - Hard To Handle
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
Creedence Clearwater Revial - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Something For Kate - Ship of Fools
Daughtry - Poker Face
No Doubt - It's My Life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering if it's too early to mention the latest Game of Thrones ep?
I don't think so. Woweee

Haven't read the books and didn't see that coming at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back