The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither! Was a bit surprised that they killed him off so out of the blue. No one to truly hate now..

I haven't seen the latest two episodes but I have read the books so I know what's going on in them...

How can you not hate those responsible for the Red Wedding? I know no one really stands out like that little prick but I still hate all the Freys for that

Ugh... started my second season on fire. Coutinho and Suarez were dominating. Then I lost Konoplyanka, Sterling and Coutinho for around three months each. I went from 7 points clear on top to now second about 6 points behind Chelsea.

Managed to get through my CL group though but then drew Barcelona in the round of 16.

Suarez stopped scoring goals, so we all stopped scoring goals and have slid off top spot.

Only about 15 games to go in my second season now. Finished 4th last season and had no joy in any cups.

Finished 3rd in my second season in charge. Up from 4th the previous year. Got beat by Barca in the round of 16 but did go on to win the FA Cup. :) Sold Skrtel, Konoplyanka, Aspas, Alberto and brought in a couple of kids and Draxler for 31 million. Have started my third season in charge very well and sit top after 11 games.

Got a decent CL group too which I totally cant remember right now. But I should at least get out of the group, hopefully wont draw Barcelona in the round of 16 this time either.

How hard did you nag them?
Asked to talk to customer retention (it was Philo bloke who patched me through). Got talking to some Aussie bird (which was actually very useful). I was just straight out with her , pretty much said I've been a customer for 5 years, I want HD, what can you do for me? She said we can waive the call out and technician fee and you only have to pay $10 a month. Said yep, too easy.

And here we are.

Finished 3rd in my second season in charge. Up from 4th the previous year. Got beat by Barca in the round of 16 but did go on to win the FA Cup. :) Sold Skrtel, Konoplyanka, Aspas, Alberto and brought in a couple of kids and Draxler for 31 million. Have started my third season in charge very well and sit top after 11 games.

Got a decent CL group too which I totally cant remember right now. But I should at least get out of the group, hopefully wont draw Barcelona in the round of 16 this time either.
Play Draxler as a winger and attack, give him about 3-4 months to settle and then cream your jocks at how much he will score and assist.

Play Draxler as a winger and attack, give him about 3-4 months to settle and then cream your jocks at how much he will score and assist.
Hahah, will do. Funnily enough I have set him as a winger. Will give him plenty of game time and plenty of time to settle. I play Sturridge or Sterling on the other wing but play them as an advanced playmaker, seems to work.

Hahah, will do. Funnily enough I have set him as a winger. Will give him plenty of game time and plenty of time to settle. I play Sturridge or Sterling on the other wing but play them as an advanced playmaker, seems to work.
He didn't do much till about November from memory, maybe December, after that he started banging them in, assists heaps too. Won Young Player of the year three times and came third in WPOTY. And in that first season in the league he ended with 11 goals and 11 assists in the league. 15/17 overall.

Currently on an 11 game winning streak in the league. Includes beating United 2-0 (who were top at the time) and Chelsea 4-0.

Got Juve in the last 16 in CL.

He didn't do much till about November from memory, maybe December, after that he started banging them in, assists heaps too. Won Young Player of the year three times and came third in WPOTY. And in that first season in the league he ended with 11 goals and 11 assists in the league. 15/17 overall.

Currently on an 11 game winning streak in the league. Includes beating United 2-0 (who were top at the time) and Chelsea 4-0.

Got Juve in the last 16 in CL.
Hopefully he can produce the same for me. It's frustrating getting Liverpool back to a place where players want to come. I cant go after guys like Kroos or Reus as they just dont want to come to Liverpool cos they think we are s**t. I need to win the league to make players from other huge clubs want to make the move.

Last edited:
Why is SM so bad?

Anyhow, ebay buyers who buy your stuff then negotiate the prices are the worst, if you don't like the price then don't buy it, don't buy it then say you ain't happy
You're talking about yourself aren't you, you little Asian bastard :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is SM so bad?

Anyhow, ebay buyers who buy your stuff then negotiate the prices are the worst, if you don't like the price then don't buy it, don't buy it then say you ain't happy

I don't use ebay so I can't understand how you negotiate something after you have bought it?

I don't use ebay so I can't understand how you negotiate something after you have bought it?

You click to buy or bid for the listing, then the payment happens after at your own pace (or at least 4 days before the seller can file for an unpaid item claim)

Some people complete the listing and purchase the item, and before paying, they'd negotiate, which btw violates ebay policies. Some of them threaten giving negative feedback if you don't lower the price, which is also against ebay policy, but too many negative feedback can have your seller account banned

You click to buy or bid for the listing, then the payment happens after at your own pace (or at least 4 days before the seller can file for an unpaid item claim)

Some people complete the listing and purchase the item, and before paying, they'd negotiate, which btw violates ebay policies. Some of them threaten giving negative feedback if you don't lower the price, which is also against ebay policy, but too many negative feedback can have your seller account banned

I see.

Interesting from a legal pov.

Yes, I resigned from AC Milan 1 week before the Champions league final to take on the FC United of Manchester job.
Was my only option if I wanted it.
They couldn't afford the contract buyout, and I didn't want to risk them going even further back, being relegated, then having zero idea to when they'll return to the game being in tier 6.

Yes, I resigned from AC Milan 1 week before the Champions league final to take on the FC United of Manchester job.
Was my only option if I wanted it.
They couldn't afford the contract buyout, and I didn't want to risk them going even further back, being relegated, then having zero idea to when they'll return to the game being in tier 6.
Now thats a challenge. Good luck with that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back