The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly sure we turned one the last few years..
Nope, not unless you want to include 12m of AFL distributions, more than 3x that of any Melbourne club. It's ironic that Eddie McChins and the other old VFL teams are actually funding the Cola and the academy.

Nope, not unless you want to include 12m of AFL distributions, more than 3x that of any Melbourne club. It's ironic that Eddie McChins and the other old VFL teams are actually funding the Cola and the academy.

Considering we have the most expensive kit in the AFL I'm staggered that we're not turning a profit.

Perhaps the amount of money we're having to throw into the Academy - and it seems the AFL is part-funding that according to you - has something to do with it then.

Considering we have the most expensive kit in the AFL I'm staggered that we're not turning a profit.

Perhaps the amount of money we're having to throw into the Academy - and it seems the AFL is part-funding that according to you - has something to do with it then.
Yeah, the afl is funding the academy indirectly which pisses off the other teams.

Yeah, the afl is funding the academy indirectly which pisses off the other teams.

Part-funding. We're still outlaying a lot of our own hard earned on a venture that has only now produced a couple of AFL-quality players after a number of years.

Timeout. Afl funds the academy?!?! Yet the Swans reap the rewards of that academy. Exhibit A: Heeney.

Staggering. No wonder the other clubs are pissed.

Timeout. Afl funds the academy?!?! Yet the Swans reap the rewards of that academy. Exhibit A: Heeney.

Staggering. No wonder the other clubs are pissed.
Officially, the Swans fund the academy. However, the Swans also receive 4x more in Afl distributions than any other club ex gws/gc.
Thus, the AFL is funding the Cola and academies. Yep, other clubs are pissed and the campaigners are now putting other clubs father sons in their academy so they can take them in the draft as academy selections.

Just realised you support Norf. Figures.
I'll have you know it's lolnorf.
I like you SM and Hull but i hate the Souf Melbourne Swans and moreso the AFL bending over for them at every opportunity. That will be all over soon though.

Officially, the Swans fund the academy. However, the Swans also receive 4x more in Afl distributions than any other club ex gws/gc.
Thus, the AFL is funding the Cola and academies. Yep, other clubs are pissed and the campaigners are now putting other clubs father sons in their academy so they can take them in the draft as academy selections.
I've said this on the main board. Swans don't need or deserve an academy. They have access to father sons like every other club (bar GWS and GC).

Should be a remotely fair competition.

I'll have you know it's lolnorf.
I like you SM and Hull but i hate the Souf Melbourne Swans and moreso the AFL bending over for them at every opportunity. That will be all over soon though.

Well I assume you know COLA has already ended so..

I really don't care though, I only follow them vaguely these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're excited for Sheedy? The guy was senile 5 years ago. Apart from appealing to the old timers, he's well past it.
As long as he's nowhere near the coaching environment, he's a great draw in terms of morale for supporters and the players too.

Our coaching staff is stacked as is.

As long as he's nowhere near the coaching environment, he's a great draw in terms of morale for supporters and the players too.

Our coaching staff is stacked as is.
The stench of failure continues to waft through Tullamarine. Sheedy to coach a Vfl team while the messiah pisses off to France again. Sheeds will be ably supported by Mumbles Craig, lolneeld and Shadows harvey. The lulz continue.

The stench of failure continues to waft through Tullamarine. Sheedy to coach a Vfl team while the messiah pisses off to France again. Sheeds will be ably supported by Mumbles Craig, lolneeld and Shadows harvey. The lulz continue.
ok m8

My team is reigning back to back premiers and I could hardly give a s**t.

I hate people like you (not you exactly Cruffy, but people who dont really care yet get to see flags), all I want is one premiership in my life time. Not going to happen though

104476250-beach-fishing-with-boot-on-the-hook-gettyimages.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back