The off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the bay had a meltdown and called north norf when they lost all the close games (i think)
2013 was a glorious year for lol norf. Not such a great year for the Bigfooty servers:p

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Drives my Collingwood mad loving mates bonkers too.

It's cool we won, and I'm happy cos it makes my old man happy, but I'd much rather Arsenal lift the league than the Hawks win the cup.

Winning the first one I remember properly in 08 was good. I just can't get into footy that much to care.
Im the same with the Eagles. Sure I want us to do well and the mid 2000's were glorious times and I loved 06 because I was too young for 92 and 94. But I just dont care half as much as do about Liverpool.

Mackenzie is out for the season and it totally sucks but Lucas is out for another month and that is destroying my life. :(

I wonder if you will believe this in 4 months time.

Footy offseason -
Footy = Who cares
American football/Football = Love of my live

Football offseason -
Footy = Love of my life
American football/Football = Who cares

Never understand why people make statements like 'overrated' towards musicians.

Everyone has their own personal taste. I for one don't enjoy One Direction, but they've got millions of diehard fans who love them. But why should my opinion matter more than someone elses? It doesn't.

Just enjoy music and share it, but don't shoot at others.

Shame he looks like Ron Weasley...
Doesn't the music video of one of his songs have him singing but have Rupert Grint on screen the whole time until right at the end when it shows Ed?

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Doesn't the music video of one of his songs have him singing but have Rupert Grint on screen the whole time until right at the end when it shows Ed?
Not sure mate, i haven't watched mtv in 10 years haha

If so, that's very clever of him. Not many celebs can take the piss out of themselves and see the funny side.....much respect

Never understand why people make statements like 'overrated' towards musicians.

Everyone has their own personal taste. I for one don't enjoy One Direction, but they've got millions of diehard fans who love them. But why should my opinion matter more than someone elses? It doesn't.

Just enjoy music and share it, but don't shoot at others.
Don't think 1D is too worried tbh. Unless you're a hormonal teenage girl, your probably not their targeted demographic.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Im the same with the Eagles. Sure I want us to do well and the mid 2000's were glorious times and I loved 06 because I was too young for 92 and 94. But I just dont care half as much as do about Liverpool.

Mackenzie is out for the season and it totally sucks but Lucas is out for another month and that is destroying my life. :(

I'm the opposite. I love Man United and will always watch when I can, but they don't come close to Geelong, and I'd much rather see Geelong lift the AFL premiership over United lifting the PL or CL trophy, if I had to choose one.

I'm the opposite. I love Man United and will always watch when I can, but they don't come close to Geelong, and I'd much rather see Geelong lift the AFL premiership over United lifting the PL or CL trophy, if I had to choose one.
Good man. Loyal to the cause until the end!

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Yeah I've coped that a bit over the years haha, but the honest truth is, and this is no word of a lie, I had no idea of United's history or how big they were when I chose them as my side, which came from watching them play against Liverpool one night, and picking up FIFA 06 and playing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back