The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bit of stubble going at the moment - the gf is overseas for a few weeks so I'm going to grow it out.

Also, Jatz - this may be of interest to you. This dude is legit one of the big wigs at the company I work for (global corporation) and does heaps of client facing stuff and PR stuff (he's a 'leader' so goes out and meets big customers/government clients and does his thing) all the while rocking a serious mohawk. :D

video_willam_note_2014.jpg

Got a bit of stubble going at the moment - the gf is overseas for a few weeks so I'm going to grow it out.

Also, Jatz - this may be of interest to you. This dude is legit one of the big wigs at the company I work for (global corporation) and does heaps of client facing stuff and PR stuff (he's a 'leader' so goes out and meets big customers/government clients and does his thing) all the while rocking a serious mohawk. :D

video_willam_note_2014.jpg
I always get yelled at by mine because "it's too prickly" :(

What teams do people hate playing the most?

I hate playing Fremantle and North Melbourne as their bigger bodied midfielders give us trouble just about every ****ing game.

I hate playing Fremantle and North Melbourne as their bigger bodied midfielders give us trouble just about every ****ing game.
I hate playing the Camry's when Sam Kerridge is playing.
I hate playing Ross Lying teams as the games become so ******* boring.
I always like playing the Hawks, the games are usually exciting and competitive.

Fremantle. At least Stevie J might have a good game this year though:)

Hate losing to Hawthorn though.
I hate playing the Camry's when Sam Kerridge is playing.
I always like playing the Hawks, the games are usually exciting and competitive.
You just don't like Kerridge because he did well on the Perrie medal:D

Fremantle. At least Stevie J might have a good game this year though:)

Hate losing to Hawthorn though.

You just don't like Kerridge because he did well on the Perrie medal:D
Like Waite, Kerridge plays his one good game a season against us.

Your round 19/20/21/22 game vs them in 2009 (I know it was late, just don't know the exact round) was an amazing game.

haha, have you renamed the Ian Perrie award the Sam Kerridge award yet? :p
we did last season. Sando got fired because he didn't pick him against Norf.....was a no brainer...

Kerridge is also an arrogant campaigner for someone just starting out.

Your round 19/20/21/22 game vs them in 2009 (I know it was late, just don't know the exact round) was an amazing game.
When Lyin was at the Aints? Was an excellent team.

Should find it easier this year without their drug cheat tagger. Boomer toweled him up last year though and we won pretty comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always get yelled at by mine because "it's too prickly" :(

Haha, pretty much the same here - hence why I'm growing it out while I can. ;)

Anyone on here done Movember? Gave it a go last year for the first time, was good fun.

I just read an article about a bloke in Romania who had a kidney operation and then woke up without his penis.

Apparently the nurse inserted the catheter wrong and his penis became infected. Then they mishandled that and left it too long to treat or realise the severity of it until the skin had peeled away and all the cells in his penis had died. It had become black and the only course of action was to chop it off.

He is suing for $500,000 dollars.

Now I dont know about you guys but if that happened to me. Id be suing for A * TON MORE THAN THAT!

Im single. That ruins my life. No chance to ever find someone. Id want billions. Not 500k. That doesnt even buy me a decent ******* house. Crazy.

Poor bloke....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back