The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
329 is a massive score. Don't see that chased down very often.

Huge cameo from Johnson at the end.
Think we've got enough. Get Sharma out early and then Raina when he comes in for his slogging and we've got them.

Have had it for 18 months.

frabz-youre-such-a-badass-94d901.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the late 90's at a Patisserie in Prahran. Worked with him for a few years(he's a pastry chef like me), while he came across as a bit of an arrogant ****** didn't think he was as evil as he is.
Yuck. It's not fair to assholes to be labelled the same as him. Absolute scum of the earth. If ever anyone deserved the death sentence...

Back in the late 90's at a Patisserie in Prahran. Worked with him for a few years(he's a pastry chef like me), while he came across as a bit of an arrogant ****** didn't think he would turn out as evil as he is.
Based on how long his offending dates back, you're lucky he didn't cave your skull in. Why he was paroled escapes me.

Anyway lock him up and throw away the key. Let him die in prison. Evil scum!

That's crazy chef! Just goes to show that some people can seemingly hide truly dark/evil intentions deep inside them.

Thinking back to my VCE studies back in the day, I can recall my legal studies teacher explaining that the law should reflect society's views and values (otherwise society wouldn't abide by the law).

Is it just me or does most 'justice' handed out for most serious crimes these days seem way too soft? I always see on social media people clamouring for harsher punishments. Has it got to the point where the legal system doesn't really reflect what a majority of people think? Or is it more just a vocal minority wanting harsher penalties/punishments for convicted criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back