The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

England have a lot of dickheads playing for them too.

Yeah end discussion there. Stuart Broad alone outdick everyone else in the world

Bottom line is ever since the Steve Waugh days I have not been too fond of many of the Aus cricketers myself, but can always count on England to be even bigger dicks, so we just can't lose to them

Yeah end discussion there. Stuart Broad alone outdick everyone else in the world

Bottom line is ever since the Steve Waugh days I have not been too fond of many of the Aus cricketers myself, but can always count on England to be even bigger dicks, so we just can't lose to them

Yep Broad stands out for them. Anderson is a bit of a campaigner too and so was Prior when he was around.

But in terms of a campaigneriness (is that a word? It is now) scale, for me, very few are on Warner's level. An absolute dropkick bogan *******.

Yep Broad stands out for them. Anderson is a bit of a campaigner too and so was Prior when he was around.

But in terms of a campaigneriness (is that a word? It is now) scale, for me, very few are on Warner's level. An absolute dropkick bogan *******.

Ah yeah Warner the village idiot

Pietersen was terrible as well but at least he was very honest about it, I said he'd get knifed at some point and he eventually was, even his dickhead teammates hated him.

Graeme Swann was a big prick as well, he is Rickie Gervais without humour or wit, just left with a smarmy twat

True. It's not like their lot are full of angels though. Wouldn't piss on Broad if he was on fire*

*probably would, but I'd hate myself for it

I wouldn't hate myself for it, I'd find a fork put some marshmallows on it and cook it til it's just right

Ah yeah Warner the village idiot

Pietersen was terrible as well but at least he was very honest about it, I said he'd get knifed at some point and he eventually was, even his dickhead teammates hated him.

Graeme Swann was a big prick as well, he is Rickie Gervais without humour or wit, just left with a smarmy twat

I wouldn't hate myself for it, I'd find a fork put some marshmallows on it and cook it til it's just right
Ah sit by the campfire singing Kumbaya :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Scott, **** right off you useless sack of s**t. Dean Laidley got a list 1/3 as good as this to a prelim. JB, put us out of our ******* misery.
Based on my club board these last 3 months want to trade;)

Nah. I want one of the many gun ex norf coaches to come home.
It started when you recruited Mr.Potential himself, seriously wtf! was B.Scott thinking, he was crap at Carlton.... CARLTON!!!

just jokes;)

at least you're better than port:)

Song reminds of Brick by Ben Folds Five - are you familiar with it?

Oh righto then.
Yeah I don't mind Ben folds. Saw him at harvest a few years ago.
Brick is a great song

I think Juddy moving on has helped too with a fresh start.

They just need to rid themselves of Dale Thomas next season, draft well and they will be back in the top 8 mix within a couple of seasons.
Cashed in big time on about 1½ seasons of good football did Daisy, he saw Carlton coming and thought $$$$ time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back