The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting Robbo for support? Would rather Kyle Sandilands backing me up

I myself have no beef against Goodes, but can sorta get why some people give it to him. Can also see that a few of them might be racially motivated. But to paint basically most others in the same brush is just bs.
Geez I may have to download on catchup but he said something on 360 yesterday that made me think how bloody drunk are you Robbo

I also think Wayne Carey is a dickhead. Must be because he's white I guess.

I think people have forgotten how much he would cop it. Used to always be considered a sign of respect, no one booed the duds except their own fans.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I disagree with your point. I know you love ramming your ideas down people's throats but this is one of the multiple times we disagree.

I've disliked Goodes long before the Pies game in 13.

Despite my dislike for him, I applaud him for the work he's done regarding indigenous Australia.

I don't need to be told by Robbo or Gil or Tom Harley that I'm racist because I don't like the guy.

I disagree with your point. I know you love ramming your ideas down people's throats but this is one of the multiple times we disagree.

I've disliked Goodes long before the Pies game in 13.

Despite my dislike for him, I applaud him for the work he's done regarding indigenous Australia.

I don't need to be told by Robbo or Gil or Tom Harley that I'm racist because I don't like the guy.

FFS mate, my entire ******* point is that you aren't racist, you dislike him, AND YOU DON'T BOO.

Jesus ******* Christ.

Yesterday? You mean everyday? ;) Would've thought he is basically just a comedian nowadays rather than a journalist
No no no this was more outlandish than normal drunk Robbo and his daily ramblings.

Are you Robbo, Gil or Tom Harley?

Sorry, my bad!

Holy s**t.

You made the point that you dislike him, but you don't boo. I pointed out this precisely backs up the notion that the people who do go out of their way to boo him must have an added incentive to do so.

You complain I ram my ideas down your throat, but maybe it's because when I try and be subtle in making a point you don't pick up on it.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Holy s**t.

You made the point that you dislike him, but you don't boo. I pointed out this precisely backs up the notion that the people who do go out of their way to boo him must have an added incentive to do so.

You complain I ram my ideas down your throat, but maybe it's because when I try and be subtle in making a point you don't pick up on it.
I don't agree with your second paragraph. I hope that doesn't make you fly off the handle. As you say, personally I don't boo but I don't think everyone that does so because they're racist.

Well maybe just make your point. I'm sorry I missed it, truly I am. I've been going since 5am this morning so I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your subtle points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't agree with your second paragraph. I hope that doesn't make you fly off the handle. As you say, personally I don't boo but I don't think everyone that does so because they're racist.

Well maybe just make your point. I'm sorry I missed it, truly I am. I've been going since 5am this morning so I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your subtle points.

Go to bed then mate. You're not really adding much to this discussion.

I told you, just make your point rather than getting me to guess. We werent all educated in fancy schools ;):)

But you don't like it when I just make my point because then I'm ramming it down your throat, no?

Yours is quite an offensive opinion to have IMO.

It's offensive to suggest that rednecks who boo are racist? Stop the presses.

IMO it's offensive to suggest that people who boo a footballer are doing so because a) they are rednecks, and b) because of the colour of the footballers skin.

For me, that sort of stuff has been a real roadblock in sorting out the racism problem for decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back