The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...mission-chairman/story-fnp04d70-1227470080663

Seems very much like they wanted Franklin to GWS. May also explain the trade ban imposed on the Swans for breaking no rules. Just reeks of unprofessionalism, like Jatz said.
I'm not surprised I've thought for a while the game is corrupt. NM for a while got a rough stadium deal and fixture after turning down the leagues request to relocate North to the GC. Steve Johnson was wanted by the afl to play for GWS in 2012 and he refused now he gets sighted for the most trivial of matters (his suspension this week is deserved btw) but a lot of the others haven't been.

So I'm not surprised. The afl are hell bent on those two clubs succeeding that they paid millions to two rugby converts to play the game. Lastly while it may be wrong to abuse the Swans over recruiting Franklin and I think it was very wrong to impose a trade ban in the middle of trade week. Do remember how you came to having Tippett and Franklin.

I'm not surprised I've thought for a while the game is corrupt. NM for a while got a rough stadium deal and fixture after turning down the leagues request to relocate North to the GC. Steve Johnson was wanted by the afl to play for GWS in 2012 and he refused now he gets sighted for the most trivial of matters (his suspension this week is deserved btw) but a lot of the others haven't been.

So I'm not surprised. The afl are hell bent on those two clubs succeeding that they paid millions to two rugby converts to play the game. Lastly while it may be wrong to abuse the Swans over recruiting Franklin and I think it was very wrong to impose a trade ban in the middle of trade week. Do remember how you came to having Tippett and Franklin.
For the first time in many years, i watched Rompingwins brother on Footy Classified this week. He wouldn't even admit that Harmichael campaigner was a PR disaster for the league and that he would do it all again with hindsight.

The Richmond lols were worth it imo

For the first time in many years, i watched Rompingwins brother on Footy Classified this week. He wouldn't even admit that Harmichael campaigner was a PR disaster for the league and that he would do it all again with hindsight.

The Richmond lols were worth it imo
Oh and I forgot to even mention their most corrupt piece of business, sweeping Essnedon's problems under the carpet as suspending the players would be in the too hard basket to find a solution so that Essendon can field a team.

Enlighten me please.

Ill be the drunk bloke yelling Stringer at every opportunity
bt-oh-boy.png

You jest surely...

No really you have got to be kidding...

They fit under the salary cap. The Tippett situation was unfortunate. We gave Adelaide the chance to have big Jesse White and Pick 18. He got a half-season suspension and everyone moved on. We got Franklin fairly as well. Very risky contract but nonetheless, most Swans fans are happy to have him.

Also, Steve J gets sighted because he does his acts in broad daylight and he's generally a muppett on the football field. The Fitzpatrick thing may play a part, but the majority of it is because Stevie J just has no idea sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back