The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise the Newsroom has only ran for 3 seasons SM . That's pretty short for a tv series. Any particular reason it didn't go on long?

I do like Sorkin so I'll check it out after Mad Men.

For those that love the sports management side of things, seriously check Ballers out. It's coming to Foxtel in a fortnight. Really good first season.

I didn't realise the Newsroom has only ran for 3 seasons SM . That's pretty short for a tv series. Any particular reason it didn't go on long?

I do like Sorkin so I'll check it out after Mad Men.

For those that love the sports management side of things, seriously check Ballers out. It's coming to Foxtel in a fortnight. Really good first season.
Why have you ignored Mr Robot :(

Watched 6 eps of S1 of American Horror Story yesterday. Very good, like it a lot. Creepy and good acting.

What is Mr Robot about?
Hard to describe without feeling like I'm giving stuff away. Would check out the trailer and extended scene I posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will definitely check it out. Have you watched The League? Very funny! Binge watched the first 4 or 5 seasons
The League is awesome, Rafi cracks me up.

Watched the first episode of Ballers yesterday, wasn't expecting to like it but its got me intrigued enough to continue with it.

How did you do that?
was very stupid, i was opening 6 or 7 stubbies of Stella (don't judge me) and the last bottle just wouldn't open.

So i forced it open. Turns out i had the bottle opener on the lip of the glass bottle and not on the bottle cap. I ripped off the top off the glass bottle and in doing so the glass sliced through the skin from the first knuckle to the base of the nail.

Blood went everywhere so i grabbed some paper towel and wrapped it round my finger and kept drinking. After a couple of hours it started to get pretty bloody and painful so i called a cab and went to hospital. Much fun.

was very stupid, i was opening 6 or 7 stubbies of Stella (don't judge me) and the last bottle just wouldn't open.

So i forced it open. Turns out i had the bottle opener on the lip of the glass bottle and not on the bottle cap. I ripped off the top off the glass bottle and in doing so the glass sliced through the skin from the first knuckle to the base of the nail.

Blood went everywhere so i grabbed some paper towel and wrapped it round my finger and kept drinking. After a couple of hours it started to get pretty bloody and painful so i called a cab and went to hospital. Much fun.

Sounds nasty. Ouch.

Sounds nasty. Ouch.
Was more annoying than anything else. Had a s**t week with the flu and a heavy workload and was really looking forward to the w/e. For that to happen literally 5 minutes after arriving was just farking infuriating. I literally looked skywards and shouted FML with blood pouring out of my finger! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back