The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It didn't.
;)

Why not?

As long as you're not a complete wuss who can't get over it being scared sh*tless in a movie isn't a bad thing
Read what he said previously.

Which is why I don't understand how people can't watch shows. It's not even real. People are sooks :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get why people watch exciting movies either. Why would you want to be on the edge of your seat when you're trying to relax? :$
Being excited can be a good thing. Can't think of a time where I've been disappointed with the lack of sadness or crying from my life

I personally don't understand why people would want to watch something that deliberately sets out to scare them. It makes no sense to me.
Why do you watch Carlton then?

Being excited can be a good thing. Can't think of a time where I've been disappointed with the lack of sadness or crying from my life
2086405.jpg

But really, for horror films, some like the thrill of the chase, some just want to let it all out at 2am for the lulz, and others, who like Saw, some just want to see the victim suffer a most gruesome fate. You can thank those people for the squeals upon squeals of Saw.

Don't like the genre myself. If I wanted to be scared, I'd watch the 2nd half of the 1970 grand final or the 2003 grand final.

Then again, looking at everyone here, it just makes me actually wonder when was the last time I watched TV for a show? I've tried more than a few 'big' names, but just found myself unable to get into it one reason or another. Movies, no probs... TV? Haven't watched any since Top Gear...

I didn't realise the Newsroom has only ran for 3 seasons SM . That's pretty short for a tv series. Any particular reason it didn't go on long?

I do like Sorkin so I'll check it out after Mad Men.

For those that love the sports management side of things, seriously check Ballers out. It's coming to Foxtel in a fortnight. Really good first season.
Same issue a lot of fans have with "spin offs" that are quite different from the original. (not really a spin off but sake idea) they lost viewers in season one because it was so different to west wing, and even though it apparently gets really good in season 2, couldn't recover.

People actually rate Stefan Martin? He looks trash.
Just checking ruckmen out on afl tables as it's no secret we're in the market for a ruck well what can I say. I'd take a 600 hitout 21 touch and 90 clearances per year ruck any day. He's wasted at BL given they have are so far away from competing.

As chef said he'd be a good fit for the puppies as they're about to enter their finals window and at 28 probably just enough time left.

Just checking ruckmen out on afl tables as it's no secret we're in the market for a ruck well what can I say. I'd take a 600 hitout 21 touch and 90 clearances per year ruck any day. He's wasted at BL given they have are so far away from competing.

As chef said he'd be a good fit for the puppies as they're about to enter their finals window and at 28 probably just enough time left.
Would you look at Lycett. I hope we keep him but I think NN and Sinclair are going to be the pairing moving forward. Lycett is a very good young ruckman though. Could be first ruck at a number of clubs across the league.

No idea if we are entertaining trading him though.

Would you look at Lycett. I hope we keep him but I think NN and Sinclair are going to be the pairing moving forward. Lycett is a very good young ruckman though. Could be first ruck at a number of clubs across the league.

No idea if we are entertaining trading him though.
Let's see can he ruck and is he durable. That's about the extent of our list atm :D

I do like the look of Zac Clarke though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back