FTA-TV The Office (US) (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I could watch an Office without Dwight.

Obviously they'd try for a replacement Dwight, but how s**t will that be?!

Maybe John Krasinski can be a regular guest on the spin off...

I think the worst thing about the spin off is that there will be very little Mose because Michael Schur is off doing Parks and Rec.

Give Steve Carrel a bucket of cash for the last 4 episodes of the season and finish the show on a high note.

Doing a season 9 Scrubs type reboot would have the series put down before it had a chance to finish.

Good episode but this show is gone. Seasons 1-4 were great but i'm over it

Needs the mercy rule. I understand that contracts aren't being renewed or something so I guess that's the sign of the end.

Everyone from the writers to the actors are going through the motions. It's kinda sad...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with what someone said on the last page. For the Dwight spin-off to be any chance of being decent, Mose would have to have a starring role. If he's off doing Parks and Rec, I can't see a whole new set of characters taking off. This will be no Frasier.

I very much like where this storyline is going, Andy finally growing a back bone.

Past few episodes have been really enjoyable, maybe there is some hope left after all...

Michael appearance for season finale?

Dwight (Rainn Wilson) offers free family portraits, and a stolen diaper leads to a high-speed car chase. With help from an old boss, Andy (Ed Helms) goes undercover tries to get his job back by staging a coup. Robert (James Spader) faces a decision when presented with a new business opportunity.

Thought it was a pretty good finale, didnt really feel like one but it sets up things for next season pretty well.

They should maybe make the next seaspm the last I think, even though i still really like the episodes. They should try get Michael Scott back for the last few episodes and finish it off that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back