FTA-TV The Office (US) (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

the jim & pam thing always gets me a little emo.

i swear it could turn a heart that had been turned to stone, back into a heart :rainbow:

This season has been terrible but stince the Pam and Jim reconciliation at the end of ep 20, the last 2 double-episodes have been great (sans Andy storyline). Looking forward to the finale now genuinely instead of the "thank god it's over" mood I thought I'd be in.

I let this go until a couple of days ago and have watched episodes 11-16 in the last two nights. Hopefully churn through the rest over the next two nights.

Definitely going to be sad watching the final ep. Although the last 4 seasons have been poor, cant take away how great this show was for the first three seasons and for a lot of season 4 & 5 as well.

It's been said before, but the writers strike really hurt the show. The first three seasons were brilliant, and the strike happened before or during the fourth and it's really went south. However, I keep saying it, but I think season has been pretty good overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been said before, but the writers strike really hurt the show. The first three seasons were brilliant, and the strike happened before or during the fourth and it's really went south. However, I keep saying it, but I think season has been pretty good overall.

Very true. Season 4 got cut short. A lot of season 4 was as good as the previous seasons but it ended rather abruptly. I enjoyed a lot of season 5, especially the early season stuff. I think the only truly great episodes from season 6 onwards was Jim & Pams wedding and the episode where Scott left.

Did a fist-pump when I saw (Spoiler: Michael Scott come back as best man). Got really reflective and got a bit sad and happy about the show ending on a good note as well.

Also the special was awesome. Re-hashed so many awesome moments! :D

...I'll miss this show, but all good things come to an end. One of my favourite shows ever. :)

I liked it. Thought it felt a bit strange at first being set some time after the last episode...but I had quite a few laugh out loud moments (especially "I feel like all my kids grew up and then they married each other...it's every parents dream"). Maybe slightly too much sentimental stuff but I expected that. And yep, Creed steals the show. What a brilliant minor character he has been.

Good ending, not great. Creed definetly stole the show. Even the reason he doesnt work their anymore was great. Then coming out brushing his teeth, had me in stitches.

Geez andy ended up being annoying, couldnt stand his storyline by the end. Ryan and Kelly were poor as always.

Toby was funny this episode, normally didnt like him.

It was good seeing different highlights and how they have all grown up. For me the show was always Jim & Pam so was good the last episode was alt about them and ending their story well. And cant forget dwight, loved his new ride and the cakes. Pure dwight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back