The Official ".139 Wolves > .125 Knicks" Week 12 Thread.

The Worst NBA Team of All-Time is:

• The 2014-15 New York Knicks

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • The 2014-15 New York Knicks

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • The 2015-16 New York Knicks

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My god the Warriors were good today.

Klay monstered Harden.

Terrible performance few days against the Nets, but good to see us win today. Especially with the Bulls losing.

Long way to go but 1/2 seed in the east is massive this year.

the tweeter graph

It truly is a pleasure to be alive to watch these two play live :thumbsu:

To those that have actually been in the building and watched them, I hate you a little bit ;)

Last edited:

Without wanting to take anything away from LBJ and Durant, I think that graph is a little misleading.

True shooting efficiency is highly geared towards both free throw and three point proficiency, which means pre-90s stats are essentially apples to modern day oranges.

I'd be interested to know where Ray Allen's 2001 season, Peja's 2004 season or Steph's current season would lie on that chart.

Finally getting to catch up on the the last few games after a big weekend.

Westbrook was great yesterday. Waiters didn't look too bad too i thought.

Catching up on the Houston game now, which should be better from a dubs point of view.

Atlanta are crazy. I guess people forgot how good they were before Horford got injured last season, but they've definitely taken it to the next level.

Korver <3

For two Franchises that have been around since the 50's, I don't think the Hawks and Warriors have ever gone up against each other in the NBA Finals, but I think it will happen this season.

Man those Hawks are good. Id still like another shot at them with a healthy Jo, Dunleavy and McBuckets though.

Just quietly though, D-Rose's last two games... 29 points and 10 assists shooting 12-20 in a win over the Celtics and then 23 points, 10 assists and 8 rebounds shooting 8-22 (not great) in a loss over Atlanta.

His shooting is still a bit inconsistent but he numbers are starting to come.

Man those Hawks are good. Id still like another shot at them with a healthy Jo, Dunleavy and McBuckets though.

Remember they had Antic out. ;)

Seriously though, I would love to see a Bulls/Hawks eastern conference finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember they had Antic out. ;)

Seriously though, I would love to see a Bulls/Hawks eastern conference finals.

How about the Hawks and the Pistons?

They're playing each other in a couple of days - if two great teams meet and there's no crowd around to witness it, can we still talk about Melo's hats?

How about the Hawks and the Pistons?

They're playing each other in a couple of days - if two great teams meet and there's no crowd around to witness it, can we still talk about Melo's hats?

Carmelo Entrepreneur Anthony (TM). Taking the fashion and business world by storm.

Oh, and he also plays basketball sometimes.

Melo casually in Sons of Anarchy...

10727295_1546962498868898_1929431015_n.jpg

Can't even run properly these days

Surely his caddy did it. I wouldn't blame him

They were going to keep him, and demand a ransom, then they found out what they'd have to put up with.

I'm starting to think Draymond Green is becoming a bit overrated. He's not really that good a shooter - .438 FG% / .329 3PT% / .694 FT% this season. Statistically, this season he's basically been a passably-efficient, lower-volume version of Josh Smith (or a less efficient Paul Millsap, if you prefer). We've seen the folly that giving Smith max money turned out to be for Detroit. Do they (or anyone else) take that gamble on a smaller, less athletic (albeit younger) guy, in the hope that he "stays smart" and doesn't think it's "star time" because he's gotten big money?

Last edited:
Wait people think Draymond Green is a star? I just thought he was decent player on a very good team.

Well there's a ton of talk and debate going on about whether or not he's a max player, and influential pundits like Jeff Van Gundy have gone on record stating that they think he is. I really don't think he's worth much more than Lance Stephenson money, because he feels like he's having a similar impact as Stephenson did with the Pacers last year, and I think he'll be exposed if he goes elsewhere, just like Lance has.

BTW, Kendall Marshall has done his ACL, and is out for the season.

Has had a weird mix of lack of playing time and injury, along with being traded or waived by three teams (Phoenix, Washington, LA Lakers) after being a lottery pick in 2012. Kind of puzzled as to why the Lakers didn't re-sign him (either for a starting role, or to come off the bench, as he played well for them last year and would have come cheap), and why teams have given up on him so quickly in general. Would like to see him recover and get a solid go running the point somewhere down the road.

Back