The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Indiana vs Orlando

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweep.

4-0.

Orlando are very average without Dwight Howard. Easy pickings now. Team to watch in the off season though to see if they can get rid of some of their roster on huge salaries and bring in any help for Howard to stay longer than next season.

Oh and this isnt set in stone. Bobcats want one more win to avoid being the worst team in NBA history. Orlando suck without Howard and have already lost to the Bobcats this season.

NYK will do anything to get into the 6 spot to avoid the Bulls and Heat.

Oh and this isnt set in stone. Bobcats want one more win to avoid being the worst team in NBA history. Orlando suck without Howard and have already lost to the Bobcats this season.

NYK will do anything to get into the 6 spot to avoid the Bulls and Heat.

The Bobcats don't have a say in what they want.

Just like Biyombo said to Rudy Gay: "This is our house" and Rudy replied with: "You have 6 wins, this is everybody's house".

Pacers in 6. The Magic are not good enough to win the series, but they will take 2 wins because if they get hot from the 3pt line, they will be hard to stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My boys in 6. Seems like forever since we won a playoff series so I'm not that confident, but we should win.

David West player of the series. I think he's primed for the playoffs.

Towards the end of the first quarter and the game is still close.

Expectation met. :thumbsu:

You might then say this is the pick of the games so far today if it's actually still close at the half. Who would've thought. :eek:

Carn Lando. Terrible shooting quarter but staying right with Indy. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back