• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
OK, enough of this feel good, 'we're going to make the finals' hoopla and 'BoB will be the next Crouch', it's time to roll out last year's broken remote and get ready to throw it at the TV as this years' Stevens kicks another pearler straight to the opposition.

So who is your player to hate on? That player who raises your blood pressure like no other? From dropped sitters, to kicking a howler across the face of goal, to laying on the pill waiting for it to hatch. Everyone has at least one. Some have a few to choose from. There are the obvious ones where all fans join together in cringing at their latest indiscretion, but do you have your own special player that slips under the Radar?

Last edited:

LJ will win this by the length of the main north road.
I'm not so sure. It's hard to be a whipping boy when you're playing in the SANFL and don't have the chance to let the AFL supporters down...

For similar reasons, I don't think it's likely to be VB, McKernan, Petrenko or Jaensch.

My money would be on Mackay & Reilly.

I am looking forward to having an experienced head in defense, someone who will be able to steady the ship and help the youngsters when the pressure is immense, then I realized that guy is Reilly

Like a moth to a bright light.

Come on Alex where's your sense of humour man???

I'm afraid I'm in Vader's corner on LJ, I too fail to see him being a long term AFL prospect unless he gets some real intensity and real aggression and attack on the ball into his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hovered over Jaensch but then voted for Mackay seeing as he'll actually get a game.

Still pizza boy for mine...

When the AFC as a team stinks it up, Dougy seems to shine.

I will need to see a 2013 Dougy performance when we make the finals.

I will then take a bite of that humble pie.

I voted for smack with Petrenko and Reilly just behind but then thought about it .
All players only make me angry by getting picked when should not or make usual clangers but Trigg gets my stress levels up even when name mentioned or see his picture, let alone when makes a statement " like paying us back ".
Mate when you return our picks and get a trade for Tippett and fines and costs etc , then you might be close to paying us back .
See what I mean write his name and off again.

Back