Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
BOS:Celtics/Patriots/Bruins/Red Sox
Well, Tankapalooza 2014 has come to its end, so welcome to fans of following teams (in the final reverse standings order):

Milwaukee
Philadelphia
Orlando
Utah / Boston
Los Angeles #2
Sacramento
Detroit
Cleveland
New Orleans
Denver
New York
Minnesota
Phoenix

Of course those of us fortunate to hold their first round picks this year now look forward to the lottery. Commiserations to fans of the Pelicans and Knickerbockers. Interestingly, two of the top three teams hold second picks in the top 12 thanks to the generosity of the aforementioned teams.

Let's not forget where Chicago were ranked when they swooped in and got Derrick Rose.

First coach to fall: multiple reports Rick Adelman won't be back at Minnesota next season. His wife has been unwell for some time.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
If we don't land a top 3 pick I can see us trading our first pick for ready to go talent. Given our utter s**t luck with these poxy draws that's a huge possibility.

Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Big lottery news today with the Jazz winning the coin flip over the Celtics. That gives Utah slightly better first/top three odds (10.4% vs 10.3% for 1st, 33.7% vs 33.4% for to 3) and also the right to select before the Celtics if neither team gets into the top 3.

Brooklyn won their coin flip over Washington, so the Celtics get their 17th overall picks and the Wiz select 18th.

Scully2Folau

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 12, 2011
GWS
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Larry Coon is projecting a possible $5m jump in the salary cap next season. Could help Melo get to the Bulls or Rockets. Lol good luck, suckers.

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Smith for amare makes a reasonable amount of sense of melo stays....

OK it makes no sense... But purely for the lulz. Smooth at the 4, merlot at 3 would actually not work too badly

Smith/Jennings for Amare is my dream trade. But I don't think Phil Jackson is that stupid.

Dolan would have done it :(

I won the first overall pick on just my fifth attempt at http://www.tankathon.com!

This would be ideal :p

ideal.jpg

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Of course those of us fortunate to hold their first round picks this year now look forward to the lottery. Commiserations to fans of the Pelicans and Knickerbockers. Interestingly, two of the top three teams hold second picks in the top 12 thanks to the generosity of the aforementioned teams.

Philly should send Boston, and in particular Gerald Wallace, a bouquet of flowers for knocking Ryno out of commission.

If there's any karma in the universe we'll jump into the top 3 above you both :p

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Hipster Doofus Scully2Folau would enjoy what I just got on Tankathon, Vincent Chase Primetime Pricey not so much.

1. Sacramento (Up 6)
2. Boston (Up 3)
3. Denver via New York (Up 9)
4. Milwaukee (Down 3)
5. Philadelphia (Down 3)
6. Orlando (Down 3)
7. Utah (Down 3)
8. Los Angeles (Down 2)
9. Charlotte via Detroit (Down 1)
10. Cleveland (Down 1)
11. Philadelphia via New Orleans (Down 1)
12. Orlando via Denver (Down 1)
13. Minnesota
14. Phoenix

Back