From

jan-vesely-aka-big-pimp-n-o.gif

to

jan-vesely-pump-fake-brick-a.gif

to

janthrow.gif

Seeing this still gives me hope of a possible NBA career :p

Dwight on the Chandler Parsons departure

"It won't affect us at all," Howard said. "We have myself and James. We have the best center and the best two guard in the game on the same team. It's on us."

"It won't affect us at all," Howard said. "We have myself and James. We have the best center and the best two guard in the game on the same team. It's on us."
He's right, losing Parsons won't affect them.

They still won't reach the finals. :D

Ever heard of the Spurs Dwight? Team basketball. Sick of these bought big 3's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knicks looking to trade jr and shump

Good luck
Shump there wont be any issues getting suitors. OKC been into him for ages and when discussing the STAT trade with Philly they wanted Shumpert included so maybe they can explore that again.
Kings were interested in JR, doubt anything will eventuate

slap in the face of parsons. without the lengthy parsons hitting outside shots, who will be that stretch 3/4?

cant wait for the mavs-rox game

wonder what mead would say

Oh shump is easy to deal for a late first or early second. JR..... Ugh

Unless you package then together and take back a contract, or sell jr with a pick to a team with cap space
cant see much happening for the rest of the trade period to be honest. Think we are pretty much set for the season although i would love something else to happen

slap in the face of parsons. without the lengthy parsons hitting outside shots, who will be that stretch 3/4?

cant wait for the mavs-rox game

wonder what mead would say
Closest I could find...

https://twitter.com/ Shaneoo88/status/ 490107156440432640

Authorities say two professional athletes have been arrested after fighting outside a Miami Beach nightclub.
Miami Beach Police Detective Vivian Thayer says St. Louis Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar and NBA free agent Donte Greene were arrested early Sunday outside Dream Nightclub in South Beach.

who you got?

Tale of the tape:

Jo-Lonn "Jenny from the Block" Dunbar
Weight: 235 lb
Height: 6'0
Reach: Probably about what mine is, maybe slightly longer.

Donté "Bavarian King" Green
Weight: 226 lb
Height: 6'11
Reach: Significant

interesting. we all automatically think nfl players are huge, and prob rightly so. but donte got it here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back