The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birdman 2/10 fully guaranteed? Ugh....
Nothing really bad about it. He only takes up 900k of cap space and all our players will be on 2 year contracts apart from a couple on longer deals in bosh and mcbob. So even if it wasn't guaranteed we'd have no space anyway.

Nothing really bad about it. He only takes up 900k of cap space and all our players will be on 2 year contracts apart from a couple on longer deals in bosh and mcbob. So even if it wasn't guaranteed we'd have no space anyway.
You guys in repeater territory yet?

Given his decline late this season I'd not have been in a hurry to offer that sort of coin

Edit - yeah in repeater. Hard to know what the cap situation is, but with lu, bosh, wade you'll be pushing close to the tax threshold.

Wade's 17, bosh 23, lu 10 is 50, plus bird, ud, Cole. Mario and you are over the cap by my back of an envelope calculations

Last edited:
free agency has gone quiet, any rumors on any other players going around. im liking the bulls off season, we now have alot of depth, wouldnt mind a sg/sf though

You guys in repeater territory yet?

Given his decline late this season I'd not have been in a hurry to offer that sort of coin

Edit - yeah in repeater. Hard to know what the cap situation is, but with lu, bosh, wade you'll be pushing close to the tax threshold.

Wade's 17, bosh 23, lu 10 is 50, plus bird, ud, Cole. Mario and you are over the cap by my back of an envelope calculations
He didn't really decline. He copped an injury in the ECF I think.

Wade is only on 15 and Bosh 19. From memory we have avoided the repeater tax. Though I'm not sure what that number is so can't work it out.

Arison isn't exactly struggling for coin from what I can gather so don't think it really matters but pretty sure we will be under this season and back over next season.

Edit: I think we will end up about 70mill salary so not sure what that equates too.

I thought bosh was 5/120 odd? Wade 17, lu 10. Bird 5. Granger 2, mcbob mle, cole 2, napier 1, Mario 4

4 spots.... Yeah may well just come in under the 77
Bosh starts at 19 with Max raises and comes into 118/5. Wade is 31/2 starting at 15. McBob ended up being under the cap and we used the room exception on Haslem.

Is luxury tax set at 77mill? I think we will end up under that easily. I've got us at 67 or 68 depending on if Hamilton ends up being waived or not. Then 3 min deals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back