The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Warsaw Thad Young has impressed everyone in Minneapolis so far. Hope he's not a 12 month rental.

He's a high character guy. I don't prescribe to him just being a year rental because of it (even though most Sixers fans think he is). As long as you have a decent 30-35 win season, and Thad banks on the expected improvement in Wiggins and co, I'd almost expect him to not opt out.

fd5297c698ce6c753df9f417d950b4c5

Clippers extend Doc Rivers

The Los Angeles Clippers have signed Doc Rivers to a brand new five-year, $50 million contract through the 18-19 season.

Rivers signed a three-year, $21 million deal with the Clippers in June of 2013 after the club agreed to a compensation deal with the Boston Celtics.

Rivers' future with the organization became unclear following the release of racist statements made by Donald Sterling. But the ownership transfer to Steve Ballmer triggered extension talks between the Clippers and Rivers.

F*** me Ballmer, why?

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Milwaukee around here? :p
They're new court design for starters is one of the best in the league.

Yeah I'm a fan of them. I like their young wings in Parker, Giannis and Middleton. Also have always been a Knight fan, and hoping he can have a big season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back