The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

your avatar is causing piss extracting laughter from moi

154579.jpg

Needs more 'Pricey is a campaigner' inked in with MS Paint lol

I think I'm definitely going to have to get league pass in the future, I'm sick of being screwed over by espn. Atlanta got one game on espn last year, and we've only got one game again this year.

To be fair, they're probably one of the least exciting and least popular franchises in the league, and their squad is pretty "workmanlike" as well. I mean, there's not really much there to hook non-fans into watching them. People in Atlanta don't even want to go see them, even when they're winning (and they've made the playoffs seven straight seasons).

To be fair, they're probably one of the least exciting and least popular franchises in the league, and their squad is pretty "workmanlike" as well. I mean, there's not really much there to hook non-fans into watching them. People in Atlanta don't even want to go see them, even when they're winning (and they've made the playoffs seven straight seasons).
Yeah I get that but it would be nice to get some more games, I guess they just don't appreciate the hawks success of being knocked out in the first round. :p

i cant see kg going there. the idea of super teams disgusts me to my very core. a blight on the game.

What you did thar, I sees it.

ur lucky i cant load that link. remind me to infract you next week

It was ESPN, I swear :cool:

No Pelicans games, no Hawks games and anti-Kobe articles... what a slimy bunch they are. A pox on their house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Kobe Bryant the reason for the Los Angeles Lakers' downfall?

Interesting article. Kind of surprising that someone at ESPN would present this stance.

Comments section of the article by and large dismissing the author as an idiot, too, but IMO the article makes some good points.

All the comments always say that the article is s**t on any ESPN post.

I still don't get what the Lakers where meant to do. If Kobe had of left, would anyone seriously have wanted to go there? Rewarding Kobe for his career, while keeping people coming to watch while they sucked is a show of loyalty that not many teams would do.

The Waiters tweet referenced by The Starters... New board slogan: "Men lie women lie BUCKETS DNT" ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back