The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

LongBlushingKouprey.gif

Definitely see the Nuggets having a slow start to the season, still haven't had any big minutes played this pre-season. Gallo, Hickson, Nate and JaVale are all on time limits. Ty out with hamstring soreness.
Can definitely see it taking a little while for the team to gel, especially with a compromised rotation.

Definitely see the Nuggets having a slow start to the season, still haven't had any big minutes played this pre-season. Gallo, Hickson, Nate and JaVale are all on time limits. Ty out with hamstring soreness.
Can definitely see it taking a little while for the team to gel, especially with a compromised rotation.

Ty is the key to your season i reckon. he plays well, you play well.

also confusing you have a mcgee and gee on the team

Look forward to watching the Lakers pay Kobe a s**t ton this season when he won't even be able to dribble around James Harden.

The wankfest over him knocking down some jumpers in pre-season is cringeworthy. The bloke has lost everything that made him great.

Look forward to watching the Lakers pay Kobe a s**t ton this season when he won't even be able to dribble around James Harden.

The wankfest over him knocking down some jumpers in pre-season is cringeworthy. The bloke has lost everything that made him great.
Turnaround jumpers tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different from the wankfest of Bill Simmons over teams passing over Marcus Smart.

Jalen and Bill teeing off on Exum was the most ridiculous thing I've seen and heard, Bill couldn't stop pulling himself off over Smart and was writing off Exum after one game.

No different from the wankfest of Bill Simmons over teams passing over Marcus Smart.

Jalen and Bill teeing off on Exum was the most ridiculous thing I've seen and heard, Bill couldn't stop pulling himself off over Smart and was writing off Exum after one game.
That's one person. I'm talking about a whole fanbase and the media.

Of course they were going to disregard Exum. He has shown absolutely nothing in the US unlike Smart who has a whole body of work since he was 15/16.

That's one person. I'm talking about a whole fanbase and the media.

Of course they were going to disregard Exum. He has shown absolutely nothing in the US unlike Smart who has a whole body of work since he was 15/16.

All the more reason to not write him off and to see what he has.

Bill faps over the Celtics more than entire fanbases throughout the league.

To be fair he flipped his opinion on exum in one of the recent articles after the preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Back