The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

supernatural-jensen-ackles-dean-winchester-confused-gif.gif
Have you seen the guy play? I'm not even being biased here. The guy has a knack for getting offensive boards easily, has great touch around the hoop and can now hit threes pretty well.

He has the potential to become a very good player.

Never bet against inflated stats on a bad team ;)

If he plays 35 minutes and gets shots, can see him getting 18 & 10 at any rate. If he cleans up that three point shot he's just about Boston's best option.

Watching Spurs lose?
Solid backhanded compliment.

Look forward to Sully being a key in our future title. :p

And seriously, I'll be stunned if the Celtics win under 26 games. They could easily be an 8th seed if things go right.

Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger and Olynyk isn't the worst lineup in the West. Also some okay depth on the bench with Smart, Turner and the likes of Bass and Thornton.

Solid backhanded compliment.

Look forward to Sully being a key in our future title. :p

And seriously, I'll be stunned if the Celtics win under 26 games. They could easily be an 8th seed if things go right.

Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sullinger and Olynyk isn't the worst lineup in the West. Also some okay depth on the bench with Smart, Turner and the likes of Bass and Thornton.

Look, he's a good player - maybe he becomes another Z-Bo, it's possible. I dunno if I see him as a 20/10 stud on a playoff team, but will happily wear it if he proves me wrong.

As for the C's, it's plausible they could scratch out 35-40 wins, but you can probably say that about any team in the East bar Philly.

Also FFS Tottenham!

Look, he's a good player - maybe he becomes another Z-Bo, it's possible. I dunno if I see him as a 20/10 stud on a playoff team, but will happily wear it if he proves me wrong.

As for the C's, it's plausible they could scratch out 35-40 wins, but you can probably say that about any team in the East bar Philly.

Also FFS Tottenham!
In my opinion he's a much different player to Z-Bo. Sure both don't jump, but Sullinger can hurt you in more ways. Has shown a tendency to hit deep shots, take guys off the dribble and roll off the pick well.

Yes, definitely, but the way the Celtics have been bagged in the media is quite absurd. The team last year was a disjointed piece of crap after they made some trades that only made sense from a salary cap standpoint and gave up winning. This team while not being anyway near what I believe Ainge envisions for a title team is much more united, and has young players that want to prove to management that they're worth keeping.

Don't underestimate a pissed off Rajon Rondo either. Last time the rumours flooded in and the anti-Rondo camp came out, Rondo responded with.......

And some of the best basketball you'll see in the playoffs that year.

Also with Ingles now not on a roster any more I cant claim I played against an NBA player :(

Can still say you played against ex-NBA Superstar Clipper Joe Ingles though.

Herald Sun writers won't knock you for it.

Can still say you played against ex-NBA Superstar Clipper Joe Ingles though.

Herald Sun writers won't knock you for it.

Its ok, ive still got test cricketers and a string of AFL players I can claim I was better than in juniors haha
Basketball not so much, i was always a tryer haha

Its ok, ive still got test cricketers and a string of AFL players I can claim I was better than in juniors haha
Basketball not so much, i was always a tryer haha
Bit like a German mate of mine who came through with mesut ozil... He liked the party life too much to take football seriously and just drifted into lower leagues to have a good time

Bit like a German mate of mine who came through with mesut ozil... He liked the party life too much to take football seriously and just drifted into lower leagues to have a good time

I still cant believe Peter George played cricket for Australia.

He just bowls nice, juicy, slow half volleys....still!

I used to feast on his pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying getting through the crappy East before taking on the West please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back