The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Steve Kerr has to be the front runner having played under Phil Jackson, aswell as knowing the triangle, he seems to be the most logical choice.

i fail to understand why kerr is the man. he has zero coaching experience which points to a disastrous period in knick history.

wait.

didnt you say the same thing about the squad/coach at start of the season ;)
i fail to understand why kerr is the man. he has zero coaching experience which points to a disastrous period in knick history.

wait.
I sense ur fear PN and its understandable. A Knick dynasty is on the horizon :D

I sense ur fear PN and its understandable. A Knick dynasty is on the horizon :D

How bad would losing Melo be for you guys? Personally I think your roster isn't going anywhere, and a complete rebuild could be the best option (I haven't looked at future draft picks, if you've got none then a rebuild is a bad choice... )

How bad would losing Melo be for you guys? Personally I think your roster isn't going anywhere, and a complete rebuild could be the best option (I haven't looked at future draft picks, if you've got none then a rebuild is a bad choice... )

Cough, Jennings and Smith for Amare... cough

Look i want Melo to stay and it makes sense if he does cause of the money. I dont buy into the money doesnt matter thing.
Next season is a white wash, we aint doing anything and cant see any changes happening that will free up salary unless some idiots are willing to take on Barg or Amare's contract cause they are expiring which is unlikely.
I wouldnt be giving Melo a max contract or close to it however. It needs to be very much like how Miami have done it

Look i want Melo to stay and it makes sense if he does cause of the money. I dont buy into the money doesnt matter thing.
Next season is a white wash, we aint doing anything and cant see any changes happening that will free up salary unless some idiots are willing to take on Barg or Amare's contract cause they are expiring which is unlikely.
I wouldnt be giving Melo a max contract or close to it however. It needs to be very much like how Miami have done it
White wash? Racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's watched the Bad Boys 30 for 30 doco? I thought it was awesome, showed a good insight into the makeup of the team

Meh I have had a lot of time to come to terms but imagine u flogs going out 1st rd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be much of a surprise, I expect us to win the series but we are ranked about 28th in offense and against an underrated team lead by a very good player in John Wall.

Meh I have had a lot of time to come to terms but imagine u flogs going out 1st rd lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's not the right thing to say. if you're team has a lot of championships you should say "yeah but we have X chips. how many you got?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back