The OFFICIAL 2015 Preseason Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eww NFL, what an absolutely horrid sport. My weekend sport is now consumed by football, mainly the EPL. Might make some room for Cricket when that comes around as well.

NFL>>>>>>>>>>>>EPL unless you like watching weak bitches rolling on the floor.

I like watching skill and talent over physical prowess.

Hence Curling>>>>>>>>>>>>>EPL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the Highland Games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>NFL

A
I like watching skill and talent over physical prowess.

Hence Curling>>>>>>>>>>>>>EPL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NHL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the Highland Games>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>NFL
Agree to disagree, but if the champions league final was on in my back yard if shut the curtains.

A
Agree to disagree, but if the champions league final was on in my back yard if shut the curtains.
Mate, keep the curtains open and sell tickets!!

Haha fair enough. I just find NFL to only be slightly behind Baseball in the list of most boring sports in existence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A
Haha fair enough. I just find NFL to only be slightly behind Baseball in the list of most boring sports in existence.
And yet you like cricket.

I used to like the EPL too, even trekked over to hit up some games. Then I sat myself down and learnt the rules and nuances of the nfl.... Haven't watched the round ball code since. It's violent chess with smatterings of hot cheerleaders.....

Soooooo.. when's the first intra club match?

A

And yet you like cricket.

I used to like the EPL too, even trekked over to hit up some games. Then I sat myself down and learnt the rules and nuances of the nfl.... Haven't watched the round ball code since. It's violent chess with smatterings of hot cheerleaders.....

Cricket > NFL.

IIRC Cricket is only behind football/soccer in terms of the most popular sport in the world. I know a majority of those people are from the subcontinent but the point still stands.

Good point. Because the majority of supporters are from the subcontinent shouldn't 'lessen' that either - Americans are no more important (arguably less so actually).

Good point. Because the majority of supporters are from the subcontinent shouldn't 'lessen' that either - Americans are no more important (arguably less so actually).
Yep, agree to disagree.... Cricket is huge in the sub continent where they have zero sporting choices... But that's cool you love cricket I don't.... No issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back