The official 2015 ECF thread - The Mike Fratello Memorial Cup (Atlanta vs Cleveland)

Which city would you rather live in?

• Atlanta

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pyongyang

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

congratulations cleveland cavs and the fans. did it tough for a few years but back in town.

Must admit it feels good man. I was a Cavs fan from way way back and then my Grandma retired to Miami so I followed the Heat for a few years but this year I am well and truly a Cavs fan!!!

Nicely done.
aqDwC.png

this will be teh first time a player has made 5 straight finals series ever (lebron)

Did I read this right??:confused:

I'm pretty sure in that amazing era when Boston made 10 consecutive NBA finals series that at least one and perhaps four or five would have played in more than five consecutive finals.

A terrible finish to a wonderful season by the Hawks, they didn't deserve to be swept. Should have won game 3.

EDIT. It's actually 7 players from the Boston era who played in 5 or more consecutive NBA finals series. Bill Russell, K.C. Jones, Bob Cousy, Tom Heinsohn, Bill Sharman, Frank Ramsay and Sam Jones.

Last edited:
Did I read this right??:confused:

I pretty sure in that amazing era when Boston made 10 consecutive NBA finals series that at least one and perhaps four or five would have played in more than five consecutive finals.

A terrible finish to a wonderful season by the Hawks, they didn't deserve to be swept. Should have won game 3.

No your right, it's the first since Russell's Celtics, first to do it on multiple teams (along with James Jones).

+
james_jones.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one should I wear for the finals? :p

I do somewhat agree though.

wbs2uu.jpg

wear the old one so as to show you were there in the good times, before the good times. but then again one could propose that its a recent buy :D

actually go get this jersey to prove you've got cavalier blood through and through

smush-780.jpg

wear the old one so as to show you were there in the good times, before the good times. but then again one could propose that its a recent buy :D

actually go get this jersey to prove you've got cavalier blood through and through

smush-780.jpg

Through and through since the 2007 finals. So yeah I won't lie to being a bandwagoner at the time, but I'm pretty sure I was the one driving the wagon after 2010.

I would post more often around these parts but I feel nbaman would enjoy throwing the bandwagon line at me when ever he possible :p

Through and through since the 2007 finals. So yeah I won't lie to being a bandwagoner at the time, but I'm pretty sure I was the one driving the wagon after 2010.

I would post more often around these parts but I feel nbaman1 would enjoy throwing the bandwagon line at me when ever he possible :p

it's only natural!

Back