Mega Thread The official banter thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

A Liverpool supporter living in the past, well I never.
njut0Jl.jpg

I have a Victory, Barca (away) and a number of National jerseys. Mainly wear them for training and like collecting them. Wouldn't buy another English club shirt though.

the english have a fascinating obsession with people not turning up to their grossly expensive sport

not everyone can afford to go to each and every game, unlike rio.

So adding more empty seats achieves what? Unless City plan to drastically cut their ticket prices?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So adding more empty seats achieves what? Unless City plan to drastically cut their ticket prices?
99% of our games sell out. we have one of the highest % filled stadiums in the league. the reasons for expanding are plainly obvious, but the plainly obvious isn't some camel gob or scholes deal in.

it's not just about the prices either. see a lot of fans online not wanting to get behind the champions league. city will likely cut prices too, i think one of the new stands will have cheaper season tickets than our cheapest that is already in the league.

other clubs also force you to buy champions league tickets if you have a season ticket, city gives you the choice. if people don't like the champions league, a midweek game for a competition that city fans aren't exactly big fans of right now, it's not going to sell out. simple.

Would be embarrassing to have the same amount of points as the team that conceded 2 to Burnley ;) Especially given who had the hardest start in the league :cool:

Geeze, half the league, must be embarrassing to be the best of that lot. :p

Our three strikers that have been fit all season (Balotelli, Lambert, Borini) haven't scored a league goal between them all season, yet we still sit above United, Arsenal and Spurs!

Wait until Sturridge comes back! :D

Our three strikers that have been fit all season (Balotelli, Lambert, Borini) haven't scored a league goal between them all season, yet we still sit above United, Arsenal and Spurs!

Wait until Sturridge comes back! :D

Wait until we get half our starting 11 back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back