Mega Thread The official banter thread 2014/15

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Congratulations.

Now try paying attention to what everyone else knows you said, including yourself, that he would return to Chelsea.

Everyone knows that I said that AC Milan would be looking to get rid of Torres and would try and send him back to Chelsea. Turns out it was easier for them to just send him to Atletico. The fact remains that I predicted AC Milan wanted to get rid of Torres and they did. The where is irrelevant. And don't you love to s**t stir.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Everyone knows that I said that AC Milan would be looking to get rid of Torres and would try and send him back to Chelsea. Turns out it was easier for them to just send him to Atletico. The fact remains that I predicted AC Milan wanted to get rid of Torres and they did. The where is irrelevant. And don't you love to s**t stir.

It wasn't easier for Milan, there was no chance Chelsea was taking him back and he was legally contracted for 2 seasons to Milan. Now they have had to loan him to AM and apparently have to pay a portion of his salary.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Everyone knows you predicted he would return to Chelsea (which is obvious that he would leave Milan if that happened, duh). You were set on that becoming reality.

Now you're running with this whole oh I said he would leave Milan thing and completely ignoring where he went to suit your piss weak argument (if we can even deem it that).

Yeah, you'd know all about s**t stirring where you had your ******* smug smileys at the end of a sentence to bait people, right? :)

You were 3. Come on mate, you wouldn't remember a thing.
BUT HE WATCHED A BIT OF IT. HE WAS ALIVE TO SEE IT!1111!!!11!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everyone knows you predicted he would return to Chelsea (which is obvious that he would leave Milan if that happened, duh). You were set on that becoming reality.

Now you're running with this whole oh I said he would leave Milan thing and completely ignoring where he went to suit your piss weak argument (if we can even deem it that).

Yeah, you'd know all about s**t stirring where you had your ******* smug smileys at the end of a sentence to bait people, right? :)

BUT HE WATCHED A BIT OF IT. HE WAS ALIVE TO SEE IT!1111!!!11!

Everyone also knows that I predicted AC Milan wanted to get rid of Torres.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Is this also like the time this afternoon where you said United won't sign a quality striker in the summer like it was 100% dead certain?

Or is that different? Mighty confused by you mate. For someone who is one of the older ones on this board you seem to value your opinion like it is fact. Odd, very odd.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Everyone knows you're full of shite u insufferable flog. Your trolling is pitiful regurgitated crap that makes Faith sound amusing.:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:)
But we know he predicted Torres would leave Milan.

I told you in case you didn't see him say it the other 45 times.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Is this also like the time this afternoon where you said United won't sign a quality striker in the summer like it was 100% dead certain?

Or is that different? Mighty confused by you mate. For someone who is one of the older ones on this board you seem to value your opinion like it is fact. Odd, very odd.

Coming from the same person that is claiming Steven Gerrard is "finished" like it is a fact that's a bit rich mate.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
You didn't answer my question.

Yes, but I acknowledge that is my opinion, and it may differ from others. I am of the opinion he is finished, I do not believe everyone else must agree with me. I don't think he has what it takes anymore, that's it. I don't expect it to be printed in newspapers telling people they must believe what I say.

You said something along lines of "United won't sign a quality striker in the summer." That eliminates them entirely from signing a big name, nil, zip, nada, zero, nicht, nyet, nothing.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
You didn't answer my question.

Yes, but I acknowledge that is my opinion, and it may differ from others. I am of the opinion he is finished, I do not believe everyone else must agree with me. I don't think he has what it takes anymore, that's it. I don't expect it to be printed in newspapers telling people they must believe what I say.

You said something along lines of "United won't sign a quality striker in the summer." That eliminates them entirely from signing a big name, nil, zip, nada, zero, nicht, nyet, nothing.

That's also my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. With all the wages spent on Falcao, Rooney & Van Persie I believe they won't be signing another striker especially considering the shite they have in midfield and defense. Come to think of it I hope they go and buy another 2 strikers and spend another 150 million. It would be amusing.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
That's also my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with it. With all the wages spent on Falcao, Rooney & Van Persie I believe they won't be signing another striker especially considering the shite they have in midfield and defense. Come to think of it I hope they go and buy another 2 strikers and spend another 150 million. It would be amusing.
That's fine, but your wording suggested completely otherwise.

You also said they HAVE to sign Falcao.

I mean, what the actual *? Have to? Are Monaco holding a gun to their head? How absurd.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
That's fine, but your wording suggested completely otherwise.

You also said they HAVE to sign Falcao.

I mean, what the actual ****? Have to? Are Monaco holding a gun to their head? How absurd.

You must be intellectually disabled. I said I have a United supporting friend who believes that United are committed to a permanent sale of Falcao that I quoted who lives in England. One that is a member. Can you understand the difference between myself claiming that and myself quoting somebody else claiming it? Seriously Cruyff what the actual *?

You were 3. Come on mate, you wouldn't remember a thing.
I remember the opening ceremony of the 1992 Barcelona Olympic games and I was 2. (may be 1 of 2 or 3 memories I have before the age of 7)

Back