The Official Bigfooty Hull Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have been good to hang on to Turner, but Gardiner is a handy replacement. Thankfully Brown gave up on that spud Sonko.

I could never understand that signing.

He had spud written all over him in this previous crack at the top flight. Thank god for Hull he's only a loan signing.

Poor Jimmy Bullard.

Apparently it's his other knee. Which could be not so bad - at least it's not a recurrence - but could be even worse, if the injury is as bad as the last one it would mean both knees are compromised.

I'm no expert on these things, but it seemed he copped it from landing heavily on it, rather than from an impact with studs or trying to turn. So maybe it won't be so bad. Really hope it's not, there's a bloke who deserves another go.

Apparently the injury will only keep Bullard out for 2 months.

Disappointing but considering they paid 5mill for a guy that keeps breaking down, 2 months isn't so bad.

In saying this, last season Brown said it would be 2 weeks and in turned out to be the season so who knows.

Seems like its time for Myhill to come back in to the 11. Should be fully fit now. Duke wasn't good enough to start in League 2, League 1 or the Championship so I don't know what makes him good enough to start in the Premiership.

s**t... two months. :(

My good mate is an avid Arsenal man, so I was really looking forward to a genuine contest in two weeks - Arsenal have been pretty badly hit by injuries and we were in such good form I thought it'd be possible - but now I suspect with Bullard out we might implode again.

I'm officially off.

Really? Even though we now have assembled the best squad to ever pull on the Amber and Black, have the best manager we have ever had, and are currently having our best ever season in the Second Division and are looking like, at the very least, making a strong push in the Play Offs?

Awkward to double post with the same message, but anyone keen on joining, we've got about 30 members now and growing relatively quickly! If you've jumped back on the Tigers bandwagon join in the discussion! https://www.facebook.com/groups/aussietigers/

(Last time I'll post this I promise :) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there were a few other City supporters on here, would be good to see them posting a bit more! After that Window, the club is really looking on the up. :)

You *in wot m8, we've been relegated and promoted since then, club's a mess, Allams are joke. #ALLAMOUT #HCAFC #CTID

You ****in wot m8, we've been relegated and promoted since then, club's a mess, Allams are joke. #ALLAMOUT #HCAFC #CTID

Not this s**t again you idiot, get behind the team. Silva is a great manager and he'll keep us up, then the Allams will sell.

Jake Livermore to WBA for 10m apparently. Most be very happy to make a profit on him? SM

Think he'll suit Pulis in the long run. Basically a younger Darren fletcher

Jake Livermore to WBA for 10m apparently. Most be very happy to make a profit on him? SM

Think he'll suit Pulis in the long run. Basically a younger Darren fletcher

Think we should have got more, he was pretty much our best CM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back