Sport The Official Essendon Tennis Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you serious? Tomic is nothing like Hewitt. He's not an arrogant toerag, it's his father that's the problem. Tomic is quiet, shy, and is a potential superstar. You're wrong about Bernard

Yeah no idea why there's the hatred for Tomic, nothing like Hewitt. And why still all the love for Fed, he's a douche. His losing speech after the '09 final stunk of ass hat trying to look humble, tried to take the shine off Nadal's victory.

Tomic has a better chance against Federer than Hewitt does against Djokovic.

Geez I can't stand Sharapova. That shrieking crap is ridiculous. If I were her opponent I would complain the umpire that it is putting me off.

Not only that, she is very mediocre in the looks department but she thinks she is hot stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, if you even saw one of his post-match interviews you'd agree with me. I repeat: it's his dad that's the arrogant toerag. Similar situation to Dokic in the way that their fathers are massive dicks

Buddy Franklin comes across as shy in interviews ffs.

The way they carry themselves on the court/field speaks volumes. That applies to Hewitt, too. Seems nice on TV, but he's a massive pork chop on the court. A bogan's bogan.

There's a whole series of him and his mates just being total dicks in normal situations. Why he uploaded them to youtube I'll never understand because it doesn't do his douchy image one iota of good.

Also, can't kick for s**t and goes for Adelaide, scumbag.

Geez I can't stand Sharapova. That shrieking crap is ridiculous. If I were her opponent I would complain the umpire that it is putting me off.

Not only that, she is very mediocre in the looks department but she thinks she is hot stuff.

Her legs are amaaaaaaazzzziiinnnnngggggg!!!

3796512-3x2-340x227.jpg

shut_up.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back