The Official "Greg Anthony Solicitation Appreciation/Son of Skelator gets emotional" Week 13 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

viewed jon leuer today.

everytime he tried to do something i was like this

cosby-confused-face.png

(without the rape stuff)

With the quality of our roster I don't believe we would be any better than the Knicks.
Kelly Clarkson v Langston Galloway, Lance Thomas and Jason Smith....

I can't wait for this matchup next week lol

Kelly Clarkson v Langston Galloway, Lance Thomas and Jason Smith....

I can't wait for this matchup next week lol

Game of the season, Lakers @ Knicks Feb 1, or Warriors @ Hawks Feb 6???

Why? Now they can actually play team basketball :p

Much as we'd all love (sorry PN :hearts:) to see the Lakers come together to scrape enough wins so as to ensure handing over their pick to Phoenix...

There will be a rather substantial roadblock standing between LA and success -

alg-hornets-scott-jpg.jpg

Much as we'd all love (sorry PN :hearts:) to see the Lakers come together to scrape enough wins so as to ensure handing over their pick to Phoenix...

There will be a rather substantial roadblock standing between LA and success -

alg-hornets-scott-jpg.jpg
His obsession with Ronnie Price is truly frightening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's the word on Jennings? If it is an ACL, surely that stops the Pistons getting into the playoffs. Although the East is so bad, they may make it in anyways.
Wouldnt he an ACL. Hes getting an MRI but its most likely an Achilles. Best case scenario and he will be back for playoffs.

Wouldnt he an ACL. Hes getting an MRI but its most likely an Achilles. Best case scenario and he will be back for playoffs.

Let us hope so.

If the Nets make the playoffs the Hawks might as well give their entire starting five the week off to relax.

If it's an Achilles, that would be next years playoffs you're talking about I gather?

No way he'd be back this season.
Yeah best case scenario is its not an achilles and hes back for this years playoffs. Worst case and its a long break and a year off.

Random thought here but where does brooklyns Gerald Wallace trade and the kg, Paul pierce trades rank amongst the worst nba trades of all time? I mean Brooklyn basically sold all their draft picks away and they will probably be junk for the next several years, well at least the Knicks and 76ers will have some friends at the bottom of the East

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Random thought here but where does brooklyns Gerald Wallace trade and the kg, Paul pierce trades rank amongst the worst nba trades of all time? I mean Brooklyn basically sold all their draft picks away and they will probably be junk for the next several years, well at least the Knicks and 76ers will have some friends at the bottom of the East

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Trade Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and #3 pick in 2011 Draft for Deron Williams

2. Trade #6 pick in 2012 Draft (Lillard) for Gerald Wallace

3. Trade for $100 million worth of Joe Johnson, including giving Atlanta the right to swap picks THIS year (lol)

4. Trade four more first round picks for one year of Pierce and the decaying remains of Garnett

5. Give Lopez and Deron gargantuan contract extensions

6. ??????

7. Profit.

1102-billy-king-608.jpg

"And people say that I have no idea what I'm doing!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back