Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuck my head into Arden St today. Nahas was doing laps and JMac and Wells were going through a basic fitness test, all three looked pretty comfortable. Wells looking thicker across the chest but may just be my imagination.
Did you bring a camera mate?
BtWt6tWCIAAaSCF.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad said Wellsy won't be back this week but he'll be back next week, or the week after, or the week after that. Definitely before the end of the year.

Sounding pretty positive......

So apparently at the tribunal tonight it comes out that Scott Thompson was strapped up because he was playing with broken ribs (which is why the knee hurt more than Johnson expected, they say).

Fair enough.

I tend not to knee people anyway, you know, avoid the risk, but that's just me.

Fair enough.

I tend not to knee people anyway, you know, avoid the risk, but that's just me.

Sounded a bit like the * defence - we found it was ok later so it must have been ok at the time.

Made me think how little luck North has had this year, that he keeps playing because there is literally no-one else left standing. And that now this is out he can probably expect some close attention in the weeks ahead.

Sounded a bit like the * defence - we found it was ok later so it must have been ok at the time.

Made me think how little luck North has had this year, that he keeps playing because there is literally no-one else left standing. And that now this is out he can probably expect some close attention in the weeks ahead.

Tippett not too far away from what was said on Saturday night. If he gets back and Grima we might be able to pull the trigger on Thompson in the hopes of getting him ready for finals.

Yeah heard that. Tuff as to play with broken ribs.

Bit of a wake up call to people that bag out of form players.
No it isn't. If you are playing, you are fit and should be judged accordingly.

If Thompson has broken ribs, he should not be playing.

No it isn't. If you are playing, you are fit and should be judged accordingly.

If Thompson has broken ribs, he should not be playing.

We're a bit light on for key backs at the moment so that might have a bit to do with him playing. Personally I think it's an achievement in its self to be able to get up for a game while carrying an injury. Says more about the blokes who can't get a game then the ones who have to play hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back