The Official "Is It OK To Laugh At The 76ers?" Week 4 Thread

Would you have shirtfronted Vladimir Putin at this week's G20 Summit?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • You bet you are, you bet I am

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe they're running the "Dribble-Dribble-Contested Shot" offence.

When the Cavs aren't clicking, they're painful to watch...add in Jon Barry's commentary and it's like torture.
DOUBLE T LONG FROM THE Q!1111

I dont understand what he;s saying most the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kobe is mounting a serious challenge to that.

melo's an interesting specimen. talented and a scorer yes. but something in his DNA prevents him from becoming a champion. players/roster he has played with? yes it has an impact. but biologically he's just not a winner. doesnt have the drive or professionalism to succeed like duncan, kobe, lebron (kinda)
He's like Ewing. NCAA champion but never became a winner in NBA. Both played for Knicks.

The whole 'doesn't have the DNA to be a champion' rhetoric is such BS, replace Melo in those Laker teams and he'd have as many rings as Kobe.

question is, although kobe is the most egotistical player in the history of the A, he honed his game to coexist with shaq under the guidance of PJ. melo doesnt have the same ego, therefore in theory would have won as many rings as kobe.

but the points are bolded. all theoretical and guesswork. we will never know the answer.

Rings as a guide to a players ability is the single silliest metric used in the NBA... Good players win rings typically because their teams spend the money to put other good players around them. Melo hasn't had quite the silver service Kobe and LeBron have had...

Back