The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-stern-freeagency

CLEVELAND (AP)—NBA commissioner David Stern knows Cleveland fans are anxious about this summer and LeBron James’(notes) pending free agency. He is rooting for the same outcome as Cavaliers fans.
“Hopefully he’ll stay,” Stern said Monday before Game 2 between Cleveland and Boston in the Eastern Conference semifinals. “That’s the way the system is designed.”

During a news conference, Stern said he is amazed at how James can shoot halfcourt shots with a simple flick of his wrist.

yeah but his elbow is affecting his game!

I believe LeMe will pass the ball during the final minute of a close game, but only on the condition that the ball is returned immediately to him.

Am I doing this right?

“No matter what might be ahead of me, throughout my whole life, I will never be gone from this,”
Akron, Ohio is my home. It will always be remembered. Akron, Ohio is my life. I love this city.”

I added the emphasis. He's on his way.

Why would he leave to go to a team that cant even compete for the playoffs for the next few seasons?

Put LeBron on the Nets and they'd make the playoffs. Wherever he signs, players will be keen to join him. He makes one phone call to CB:
'hey Chris, screw Houston, come to NY with me and I'll take you all the way to the championship baby' and it's a done deal.

The cleveland clinic is one of the best medical centres in the world apparently so if his elbow hurts really bad i think he should stay

Put LeBron on the Nets and they'd make the playoffs. Wherever he signs, players will be keen to join him. He makes one phone call to CB:
'hey Chris, screw Houston, come to NY with me and I'll take you all the way to the championship baby' and it's a done deal.

Except for the part where Bosh has said he wants to be the no.1 guy on whichever team he signs with, and the part where he's expressed an interest in going back to Texas.

Otherwise yeah, totally done deal.

I disagree with that, Bosh has come off as not wanting to play second fiddle wherever he goes.

What I've gathered through what Bosh said and what other people have said is this:

1) Wants max contract.
2) Wants to be on a contender.
3) Wants to be the main man on whatever team he signs for.

I see only a few teams that fill that can fill all of those requirements.

- Chicago
- Houston
- Miami

I've probably overlooked a team but if Bosh leaves Toronto then I think he's going to one of those three teams during the summer, also I'm aware Miami have Wade but I think that's the one team that he could go to where he won't be the number 1 guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree with that, Bosh has come off as not wanting to play second fiddle wherever he goes.

What I've gathered through what Bosh said and what other people have said is this:

1) Wants max contract.
2) Wants to be on a contender.
3) Wants to be the main man on whatever team he signs for.

I see only a few teams that fill that can fill all of those requirements.

- Chicago
- Houston
- Miami

I've probably overlooked a team but if Bosh leaves Toronto then I think he's going to one of those three teams during the summer, also I'm aware Miami have Wade but I think that's the one team that he could go to where he won't be the number 1 guy.

so he wants to play for a contender and wanna be the no 1 guy. he doesnt strike me as someone who will take a team to a title

He's leaving.

****ing hell. How obvious does it need to be?

He won't make an announcement before the end of the season so the fans are still cool with him but if he was staying he'd have said so by now.

He wants the glamour of New York. Lets not kid ourselves.

LeFlog his Royal King Gheys (hope Vegas likes those nicks lol) is an idiot if he leaves.

How long will it take to put together a quality supporting cast at another club?
At least another 2 seasons without realistically being a genuine contender for the championship I'd imagine. LMAO

The longer he goes without getting a ring the happier I'll be. :thumbsu: :D

LeFlog his Royal King Gheys (hope Vegas likes those nicks lol) is an idiot if he leaves.

How long will it take to put together a quality supporting cast at another club?
At least another 2 seasons without realistically being a genuine contender for the championship I'd imagine. LMAO

The longer he goes without getting a ring the happier I'll be. :thumbsu: :D

Go to the Clips Lebron:thumbsu: If he changed the fortune of that franchise he will be a God!

C Chris Kaman
PF Blake Griffen
SF LeBron James
SG Eric Gordon
PG Baron Davis

Add in pick 8 this year and the vets that will play for the minimum coz he is there then that is a pretty formidable lineup and certainly better then anything he has had before. I would also love to see the Lakers v Clips showdown if this were to occur!

if he goes to the knicks winning a championship will take longer i think.

but in cleveland they almost have the pieces. almost. he's close, but something is amiss.

so, it comes down to this - potentially winning a title in cleveland or...
being the biggest star in NYC, playing with some misfits but getting his and his own daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back