The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also this article regarding said phone call.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=381195

Shortly after Cleveland was eliminated by Boston in the second round of the Eastern Conference playoffs, LeBron James placed a call to Bulls guard Derrick Rose.

What did they talk about?

Word is, James said he likes Rose's game, likes his team and would welcome the chance to play together.

Please Lord, let it happen.

Please Lord, let it happen.

Amen.

And then find a coach who will play him + Deng at the 3/4.

Rose/random scrub (but not Hinrich!)/LeBron/Deng/Noah.

They could switch absolutely everything, they'd be the fastest team in the league. It would be monsterous.

Amen.

And then find a coach who will play him + Deng at the 3/4.

Rose/random scrub (but not Hinrich!)/LeBron/Deng/Noah.

They could switch absolutely everything, they'd be the fastest team in the league. It would be monsterous.

Then I'll be forced to defend LeBron when he starts dancing.

:p

Deng at the 4 is what I've seen a lot of people pushing for if Chicago sign LeBron, a "Stretch 4" type of deal.

If Chicago decide to move Deng I wouldn't mind them getting a legit C because I personally think Noah could prosper even more playing at the 4.

I'd like Chicago to keep Hinrich personally unless we got some lop-sided trade favouring Chicago and have him coming off the bench.

From what I've read Chicago would have enough cap space left over to sign a Korver, Morrow or a Azubuike and start them in place of Hinrich.

if anyone listens to SEN you will understand that the breakky program (featuring andy gaze) asked for listeners to enter their songs about Lebron. Not sure if it has to be to the tune of "we are geelong" but they want the title to be "We are lebron".

So

I am lebron
the greatest king i think
I am lebron
my s**t dont even stink
I dance and shotboat before and during games
When losing my elbow is in pain
New Jersey or New York
Maybe the Bulls
I might become a Jew

did he quit in game 6?

no.

but something was definetely bothering him

3 or 4 times on a fast break he slowed it down, he barely ever does that

he was not confident taking it to the rack or to take a j until 4th quarter when it was too late

the way he hit the boards and played D shows me he did the opposite of quit but something was definitely wrong.

**** of d.west if youre playing mumma king, go get a different dogupya

if anyone listens to SEN you will understand that the breakky program (featuring andy gaze) asked for listeners to enter their songs about Lebron. Not sure if it has to be to the tune of "we are geelong" but they want the title to be "We are lebron".

So

I am lebron
the greatest king i think
I am lebron
my s**t dont even stink
I dance and shotboat before and during games
When losing my elbow is in pain
New Jersey or New York
Maybe the Bulls
I might become a Jew

Pete can you top this?
We Are LeBron - A Break Originals Video

[YOUTUBE]qY1dQldCtOI[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeBron James has had a lot of power in Cleveland, according to ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher.

Sources told Bucher that James vetoed trades he didn't like for the Cavaliers, while pushing other deals through that he thought would help the team.

Any team that signs LeBron will likely have to set a basis for how much power he'll have in the front office.

Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf never gave that type of power to Michael Jordan, so it's doubtful he'd give it to James.

That's plain ridiculous for a player to have that much power. So he's basically the GM of the team too. Harden the **** up Cleveland Admin.

So we can blame LeBron for the Shaq and Jamison debacle instead of Danny Ferry?

It's all just hearsay, close to no chance that LeBron would have absolute power.

I would like to see him go to the Nets or the Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back